Momma I made it! (seniority)

F

FrigidAdCorrector

He'll need a pad for his :censored2:.
wnd_addd2693c837b063a473f5135ba3e67d.jpg

The best advise I can give you is don't believe a tenth of what you read on here---Its all BS except the stuff I post.
I've picked up on a few good things here (I think lol), but thanks for helping out rod, I've seen you around while I was a lurker haha! Maybe you can help me with this one thing? I've read a few times that "Your worst day in feeders is better than your best day in the package car", now I'm leaning towards feeders in the future if I have an option, do you agree with that quote?

I've picked up on a few good things here (I think lol), but thanks for helping out rod, I've seen you around while I was a lurker haha! Maybe you can help me with this one thing? I've read a few times that "Your worst day in feeders is better than your best day in the package car", now I'm leaning towards feeders in the future if I have an option, do you agree with that quote?
Maybe in 25 years.

rod

Retired 22 years

Having spent my whole 30 years as a package car driver I really can't say what feeders is like but it must be a lot easier than package because they have to make special size feeda pants. :-)