MonavieLeaker's 1,000th post

over9five

Staff member
53 posts to go. That gives you plenty of time to compose a post that will amaze and astound us.
Some real shock and awe coming, I can tell!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It will probably be something I am not sure of because I'm too lazy to look it up. Like lawl or lulz:surprised: Just poking a little fun at ya, you are often short and to the point. I like that.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Ok this is my 1,000th post.....Not too sure what to say......Still smoking :sad-little: Knew it would be hard to quit that......By the time I hit 5,000 like Upstate we'll probably be negotiating a new contract :happy-very:...Not sure what else to say...Surprised I said that much... lulz

Last edited:

OldUPSDriver

Ok this is my 1,000th post.....Not too sure what to say......Still smoking :sad-little: Knew it would be hard to quit that......By the time I hit 5,000 like Upstate we'll probably be negotiating a new contract :happy-very:...Not sure what else to say...Surprised I said that much... lulz

Any one can quit smoking, it takes a man to face cancer.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Rock on dude!!

1976.png