Monday the 6th is gonna inhale

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good for you.

I am only here for the money and benefits.
Isn't that why we are all here? Some people tend to forget that you can actually do something you love and get paid to do it, and there's nothing wrong with that. The point I was making is having that feeling of dread for 20+ years hating what you do, sheesh, I couldn't imagine.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am partying with my sons. Who I dont get to see much. So I just put in for an option day, coz the last time we did this I had to call in "broke down outta town" which was the truth, I swear.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Monday will be brutal. Have to roll out of bed for a 945am physical therapy appointment.
That's after rocking with Neil Young the night before.

JL 0513

There's a massive amount of people that do smilet jobs with little hope in their lives. There's people in the US (not even talking about the billions of poor around the world) that clean toilets for 1/5th the total compensation we get to drive around and carry cardboard.

Our jobs are a lot of work but WELL worth it. It's why none of us would ever quit (unless forced from injury or retire). If we ask ourselves, what's the alternative? It comes down to winning the lottery or marrying a rich wife. The harder option, spending $100K for a high demand degree and just hope to land a job. Then wait more years for raises to build up to UPS money.

OR, go with and easy job and live the rest of your life stressed about bills and not being able to afford to do anything other than watch TV.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There's a massive amount of people that do smilet jobs with little hope in their lives. There's people in the US (not even talking about the billions of poor around the world) that clean toilets for 1/5th the total compensation we get to drive around and carry cardboard.

Our jobs are a lot of work but WELL worth it. It's why none of us would ever quit (unless forced from injury or retire). If we ask ourselves, what's the alternative? It comes down to winning the lottery or marrying a rich wife. The harder option, spending $100K for a high demand degree and just hope to land a job. Then wait more years for raises to build up to UPS money.

OR, go with and easy job and live the rest of your life stressed about bills and not being able to afford to do anything other than watch TV.
What if you don't have a TV and most everything you do requires little to no money? :D

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care

As another poster pointed out,this job is great when you stop letting it stress you out. I drive around and give people stuff,kinda like santa and I made 84k last year.