Monday the 6th is gonna inhale

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I covered a downtown letter box route Friday for a driver on vacation. Normally pick up close to a thousand air letters. Friday I picked up 50 and only half were NDA.
That awkward moment when you read one driver does as much in pickup volume as your entire center on an average Wednesday.

Monday should be fun... About 1/2 of our preload packages were known closed on Friday. We were at about 50% of our normal pickup volume too. Should be interesting...

Tiny Panda

We've got 3 days worth of backlog that's been stuck in France due to Ferry Workers strikes that has arrived over the weekend. Tomorow is going to be fun, not!!

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Not in my supplement.

and in our supplement it says nothing about working they day before OR the day after.

A full-time seniority employee shall be paid for the following holidays, provided the employee works a minimum of two (2) days during the holiday week.

Seniority employees who are absent the full week of the holiday week due to illness or Worker’s Compensation Disability need not work during the holiday week in order to receive holiday pay. The amount of holiday pay shall be the equivalent of eight (8) hours straight time pay

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You suck!! For some reason, he won't play in my city. He hasn't scheduled a stop here since the mid 80's and he cancelled that one. I had to get a refund for my ticket. Enjoy!
Neil Young was awesome last night. Played close to 3 hours without a break. Not bad for a 70 year "Old Man".
Breathed in a lot of second-hand smoke. For some reason was a little hungry after the concert. Glad there is no drug test this morning.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That awkward moment when you read one driver does as much in pickup volume as your entire center on an average Wednesday.

Monday should be fun... About 1/2 of our preload packages were known closed on Friday. We were at about 50% of our normal pickup volume too. Should be interesting...
They told us tomorrow will be very light volume wise because of all the closures Friday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not that I care about the numbers except for giggles, but that must look good on an over allowed report.
They have ways around this. We had a pick up that we would pick up at least 2000 individual books at. Well the place put them on pallets and loaded the truck with them. A few years ago we were told to enter the number of pallets into the picked up field. Not the actual number of packages.