More baaaaad goats...part 2

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Another satisifed customer!
0819081438[1].jpg
0819081436[1].jpg
0819081437[1].jpg

LiL"Comet"

That's funny!!! What's the craziest things someone has found in there p/c before. I had a drvr tell me a story about he had been on a farm made his del and left. He kept hearing something could n't figure out what it was he said it sounded like tire was rubbing or something, come to find out when he finally stopped abut 5 miles down the rd. opened up bulk head door it was a basset hound just along for a ride. He turned around took him back and the old farmer just laughed said "old sam he been trying to run away for years.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I had a delivery on a rural rte. The customer had pigeons. Every time I would stop there I had to get the pigeon out of the truck. That pigeon loved the big brown truck.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Was Billy looking for his treat??

The goats have figured out where I keep my lunch. They also get into the wastebasket under the seat, I usually have 1/2 a cantaloupe or a couple of apples for lunch and the goats just love the cores and rinds.

barnyard

KTM rider
When I 1st started preloading, there was a farm dog that hung out at my center. Turned out the local sort and mechanics were feeding him. One night, the mechanics did not know he was in the building when they left. He had curled up in one of the package cars. When we got in, the woman that loaded the car almost peed her pants.

One of the PT supes made a bed for the dog under one of the FT supes desks and dog went back to sleep till the FT supes came in.

That was the end of feeding the dog.

TB