More free publicity for FedEx.

dezguy

Pretty sad, the past two months I've seen more of these videos than ever before. Hopefully the driver was ok.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is a photo from the accident. Miraculously, no one died.
image.jpg

MassWineGuy

WTF?! Free publicity? I think snow and ice affects other truckers, as well. If your car skidded out on black ice should you be ridiculed for seeking attention?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
WTF?! Free publicity? I think snow and ice affects other truckers, as well. If your car skidded out on black ice should you be ridiculed for seeking attention?

Are you a cloistered nun or something? We consistently point-out FedEx fails here. Get a clue.

whenIgetthere

Keep up the good work, Fred loves you! Just don't get in an accident on I-95, US1, or Rte 114 up there in Peabody/Danvers, because it will be your fault, no matter what.

On another matter, here's a small idea of what FedEx feels about safety. Got to my truck yesterday, during Code 40, found a turn signal lamp out. Brought it to the mechanics attention. He came back and said he didn't have one, they won't let him keep any in stock! Bulbs for a W700, which we have about 30 of here. Manager wanted me to go on road with the truck anyways. I refused. Manager finally relented and gave me a spare sprinter. All about safety, but can't keep a single bulb on location.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
On another matter, here's a small idea of what FedEx feels about safety. Got to my truck yesterday, during Code 40, found a turn signal lamp out. Brought it to the mechanics attention. He came back and said he didn't have one, they won't let him keep any in stock! Bulbs for a W700, which we have about 30 of here. Manager wanted me to go on road with the truck anyways. I refused. Manager finally relented and gave me a spare sprinter. All about safety, but can't keep a single bulb on location.

I'm not surprised.

As bbsam once said, this company is dangerously cheap!