More money or better work conditions

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
doesnt matter what hourly wants, the union wants a hourly raise so they can collect more dues money

Cementups

Box Monkey
AS long as you follow the methods and do your job properly you have a pretty good job conditions as well as good pay. And as far as retirement, if you didn't realize that someday you would want to not work and you didn't prepare accordingly, that's your own damn fault.

GolfCart

AS long as you follow the methods and do your job properly you have a pretty good job conditions as well as good pay. And as far as retirement, if you didn't realize that someday you would want to not work and you didn't prepare accordingly, that's your own damn fault.

You do not work in MY hub , you can NEVER do enough in my hub !! They load us down every day summer / Fall with 10 hr days . I had to file the over 9.5 greivence 2 times this summer in 105 temps . I WON !! I also scratched every day with 10 hrs of work ! They just abuse us here in the south

PS are you a manager ?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You do not work in MY hub , you can NEVER do enough in my hub !! They load us down every day summer / Fall with 10 hr days . I had to file the over 9.5 greivence 2 times this summer in 105 temps . I WON !! I also scratched every day with 10 hrs of work ! They just abuse us here in the south

PS are you a manager ?

You poor thing last spring/summer I filed a 9.5 every week for almost 3 months before anything got done. It's just part of the job file take your money and move on.

UPSGUY72

More money. Better working conditions can be interpreted many different ways no matter how it is written. Yearly set raises are not open to interpretation.

We don't make $30 now because we said no to raises before.

GolfCart

I thought this was a site to complain about ups. I guess I need to find a new site. Sounds like there area few company people of this site

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought this was a site to complain about ups. I guess I need to find a new site. Sounds like there area few company people of this site

The Brown Cafe is a site that is about UPS and their competition and the employees of those companies (and a few of their spouses).

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
In a nutshell this site was created because in 1999 I got ticked off and wanted to show a troll on another forum that our community could create a better, more productive resource for all UPSers than his one sided UPS bashing site...

How did Brown Cafe come to be what it is today?