More money or better work conditions

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Goochy, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Goochy

Goochy Member

I make enough I want better work conditions and better retirement What do other drivers want

2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Better working conditions and pension.

3. Coldworld

Coldworld Well-Known Member

Less harassment over bogus numbers....vote out bonus

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Better food in the vending machines.

5. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

doesnt matter what hourly wants, the union wants a hourly raise so they can collect more dues money

6. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

Punctuation?

7. TheKid

TheKid Well-Known Member

That right there is funny ! ! !

8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

AS long as you follow the methods and do your job properly you have a pretty good job conditions as well as good pay. And as far as retirement, if you didn't realize that someday you would want to not work and you didn't prepare accordingly, that's your own damn fault.

9. Goochy

Goochy Member

You do not work in MY hub , you can NEVER do enough in my hub !! They load us down every day summer / Fall with 10 hr days . I had to file the over 9.5 greivence 2 times this summer in 105 temps . I WON !! I also scratched every day with 10 hrs of work ! They just abuse us here in the south

PS are you a manager ?

10. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

You poor thing last spring/summer I filed a 9.5 every week for almost 3 months before anything got done. It's just part of the job file take your money and move on.

11. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

More money. Better working conditions can be interpreted many different ways no matter how it is written. Yearly set raises are not open to interpretation.

We don't make $30 now because we said no to raises before.

12. Goochy

Goochy Member

I thought this was a site to complain about ups. I guess I need to find a new site. Sounds like there area few company people of this site

13. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Try t.net...... full of complainers.

14. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Whambulance!!!!!

15. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

I guess so.

16. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

The Brown Cafe is a site that is about UPS and their competition and the employees of those companies (and a few of their spouses).

17. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

It is. You are still too green with your 6 posts. 10 hours a day would be gravy for many of us.

18. We need to go back to the $1.00 a hour once a year!!!! As long as the company is profiting 1 Mill a month, we should get out little dollar!!

19. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

In a nutshell this site was created because in 1999 I got ticked off and wanted to show a troll on another forum that our community could create a better, more productive resource for all UPSers than his one sided UPS bashing site...

How did Brown Cafe come to be what it is today?

20. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

More money. Better working conditions are like chasing the Fountain of Youth.