More old guard corruption out of Chicago!

image.jpg
He's a thief
and now a panhandler who preys on our members that don't understand his message.

804brown

If you guys want to talk corruption and unjustified pay lets talk about how much kp the leader of tdu makes for doing nothing and selling free info.....lets talk about those finances......they are secret to the public because he only wants the cult members to know because they follow blindly
Typical answer on a thread about Old Guard corruption. Of course lets not talk about this...it is way too harmful...lets talk about a group that wants to reform the IBT instead. And lets disparage them and make crap up about them. "Corruption" and "secret" and "cult" are just words to fool the uninformed.
First, only Old Guard doops and their minions call TDU "corrupt". Second, Paff is appointed by an elected Steering Committee . Third, Paff's salary is no secret and certainly not "unjustified". Does ANYONE think Hoffa or hall salary are ''JUSTIFIED''?? Lastly, you want to talk about a "cult", just read the silly posts that try to rationalize every concessionary contract and giveback and dictated policies. You groupies live on this forum. It seems your goal in life is to protect Hoffa/Hall from any criticism. And to be apologists for mediocrity!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Typical answer on a thread about Old Guard corruption. Of course lets not talk about this...it is way too harmful...lets talk about a group that wants to reform the IBT instead. And lets disparage them and make crap up about them. "Corruption" and "secret" and "cult" are just words to fool the uninformed.
First, only Old Guard doops and their minions call TDU "corrupt". Second, Paff is appointed by an elected Steering Committee . Third, Paff's salary is no secret and certainly not "unjustified". Does ANYONE think Hoffa or hall salary are ''JUSTIFIED''?? Lastly, you want to talk about a "cult", just read the silly posts that try to rationalize every concessionary contract and giveback and dictated policies. You groupies live on this forum. It seems your goal in life is to protect Hoffa/Hall from any criticism. And to be apologists for mediocrity!!
The reason for the post is to show you what your guys are doing.....I made a comment about kp with no fact just an assumption or opinion......just like the op did claiming corruption with no facts of what the lawyer was paid for.......the problem is when tdu guys do it you feel it's deserved......when I talked about your organization you were offended

Spongebob1

Touché...........

Nicely put,......

Ho much does Ken P make off the donations of teamsters then. Just post it.

Hofficer Hater

Hoffa will go down in 2016 and hopefully we strike UPS in 2018. Lead Belly, Wide Load and every other apologist will be scabs! Company members like you guys should add "scab" to their avatar.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Hoffa will go down in 2016 and hopefully we strike UPS in 2018. Lead Belly, Wide Load and every other apologist will be scabs! Company members like you guys should add "scab" to their avatar.
This is the problem with you Tdu guys......you already want to strike ups without even hearing a proposal from them.....that's total incompetence and completely selfish.....it's September 2015 and you know you want to strike in august 2018 without anything being proposed

804brown

Yet again you Tdu guys are speculating corruption with no facts to back it up........I ask you guys again where is the corruption and who was idicted?
The original poster posted an article that only stated how a certain family used the union as a patronage/family business to highlight how high officials and their family members get special treatment and patronage jobs. That is a form of corruption.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No, your blind support for these corrupt Union officials will never change the Union for the benefit of the members
Your blind ignorance of these so called infallible reformers that have all the criticism yet no answers. It's simple, without going into what is wrong, just tell me what Tim is going to do. I have yet to have someone tell me that answer.

Your blind ignorance of these so called infallible reformers that have all the criticism yet no answers. It's simple, without going into what is wrong, just tell me what Tim is going to do. I have yet to have someone tell me that answer.
He organized like 150 members since he's been in office. That's not exactly going to back up the brinks truck though. :)

Spongebob1

"Blind ignorance" I think you need to look into the mirror,.....
You put your own "spin" on every poster that's not a Hoffa fan,..... "They must be tdu" it's your way to divert attention away from the original post,.....

The o-poster stated it was in the Chicago Sun Times Newspaper about the "Coli Family business" and how the P.O'er is paying an extravagant amount of money
"Two million" to his son, who just recently got his law license, and is twice as much as the last law firm,....
So does that make the Chicago SunTimes tdu,???

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
"Blind ignorance" I think you need to look into the mirror,.....
You put your own "spin" on every poster that's not a Hoffa fan,..... "They must be tdu" it's your way to divert attention away from the original post,.....

The o-poster stated it was in the Chicago Sun Times Newspaper about the "Coli Family business" and how the P.O'er is paying an extravagant amount of money
"Two million" to his son, who just recently got his law license, and is twice as much as the last law firm,....
So does that make the Chicago SunTimes tdu,???
It makes the Chicago Sun Times anti labor you dummy. Do your research.