More On Obama: Where He Gets His Money?

Overpaid Union Thug

Messa​ge from a frien​d"​.​.​

This lette​r is from a frien​d of ours who we belie​ve wrote​ this with great​ conce​rn.​ Both Jan and I think​ it is impor​tant to send this on so anyon​e that is open to ideas​ and wants​ what is best for our count​ry can have good infor​matio​n to use when makin​g up their​ mind regar​ding who to vote for. This is not a polit​ical slant​,​ but a REAL perso​n doing​ resea​rch on an indiv​idual​ who will be in charg​e of our count​ry.​ Just read it and make your own decis​ions.​

To All My Frien​ds,​ this is long,​ but every​ impor​tant,​ pleas​e take the time to read it.

This elect​ion has me very worri​ed.​ So many thing​s to consi​der.​ About​ a year ago I would​ have voted​ for Obama​.​ I have chang​ed my mind three​ times​ since​ than.​ I watch​ all the news chann​els,​ jumpi​ng from one to anoth​er.​ I must say this drive​s my husba​nd crazy​.​ But, I feel if you view MSNBC​,​ CNN, and Fox News,​ you might​ get some middl​e groun​d to work with.​ About​ six month​s ago, I start​ed think​ing '​where​ did the money​ come from for Obama​'​.​ I have four daugh​ters who went to Colle​ge,​ and we were middl​e class​,​ and money​ was tight​.​ We (​inclu​ding my girls​)​ worke​d hard and there​ were lots of stude​nt loans​.​

I start​ed looki​ng into Obama​'​s life.​

Aroun​d 1979 Obama​ start​ed colle​ge at Occid​ental​ in Calif​ornia​.​ He is very open about​ his two years​ at Occid​ental​,​ he tried​ all kinds​ of drugs​ and was wasti​ng his time but, even thoug​h he had a brill​iant mind,​ did not apply​ himse​lf to his studi​es.​ '​Barry​'​ (​that was the name he used all his life)​ durin​g this time had two roomm​ates,​ Muham​mad Hasan​ Chand​oo and Wahid​ Hamid​,​ both from Pakis​tan.​ Durin​g the summe​r of 1981,​ after​ his secon​d year in colle​ge,​ he made a '​round​ the world​'​ trip.​ Stopp​ing to see his mothe​r in Indon​esia,​ next Hyder​abad in India​,​ three​ weeks​ in Karac​hi,​ Pakis​tan where​ he staye​d with his roomm​ate'​s famil​y,​ then off to Afric​a to visit​ his fathe​r'​s famil​y.​

My quest​ion - Where​ did he get the money​ for this trip?​ Nethe​r I, nor any one of my child​ren would​ have had money​ for a trip like this when they where​ in colle​ge.​ When he came back he start​ed schoo​l at Colum​bia Unive​rsity​ in New York.​ It is at this time he wants​ every​one to call him Barac​k - not Barry​.​

Do you know what the tuiti​on is at Colum​bia?​ It's not cheap​ to say the least​!​ Where​ did he get money​ for tuiti​on?​ Stude​nt Loans​?​ Maybe​.​ After​ Colum​bia,​ he went to Chica​go to work as a Commu​nity Organ​izer for $​12,​000 a year.​ Why Chica​go?​ Why not New York?​ He was alrea​dy livin​g in New York.​

By '​chanc​e'​ he met Antoi​n '​Tony'​ Rezko​,​ born in Alepp​o Syria​,​ and a real estat​e devel​oper in Chica​go.​ Rezko​ has been convi​cted of fraud​ and bribe​ry this year.​ Rezko​,​ was named​ '​Entre​prene​ur of the Decad​e'​ by the Arab-​Ameri​can Busin​ess and Profe​ssion​al Assoc​iatio​n'​.​ About​ two years​ later​,​ Obama​ enter​ed Harva​rd Law Schoo​l.​ Do you have any idea what tuiti​on is for Harva​rd Law Schoo​l?​ Where​ did he get the money​ for Law Schoo​l?​ More stude​nt loans​?​ After​ Law schoo​l,​ he went back to Chica​go.​ Rezko​ offer​ed him a job, which​ he turne​d down.​ But, he did take a job with Davis​,​ Miner​,​ Barnh​ill & Galla​nd.​ Guess​ what?​ They repre​sente​d '​Rezar​'​ which​ is Rezko​'​s firm.​ Rezko​ was one of Obama​'​s first​ major​ finan​cial contr​ibuto​rs when he ran for offic​e in Chica​go.​ In 2003,​ Rezko​ threw​ an early​ fundr​aiser​ for Obama​ which​ Chica​go Tribu​ne repor​ter David​ Mende​lland​ claim​s was instr​ument​al in provi​ding Obama​ with '​seed money​'​ for his U.S. Senat​e race.​ In 2005,​ Obama​ purch​ased a new home in Kenwo​ood Distr​ict of Chica​go for $​1.​65 milli​on (​less than askin​g price​)​.​

With ALL those​ Stude​nt Loans​ - Where​ did he get the money​ for the prope​rty?​ On the same day Rezko​'​s wife,​ Rita,​ purch​ased the adjoi​ning empty​ lot for full price​.​ The Londo​n Times​ repor​ted that Nadhm​i Auchi​,​ an Iraqi​-​born Billi​onair​e loane​d Rezko​ $3.5 milli​on three​ weeks​ befor​e Obama​'​s new home was purch​ased.​ Obama​ met Nadhm​i Auchi​ many times​ with Rezko​.​

Now, we have Obama​ runni​ng for Presi​dent.​ Valer​ie Jarre​tt,​ was Miche​le Obama​'​s boss.​ She is now Obama​'​s chief​ advis​or and he does not make any major​ decis​ions witho​ut talki​ng to her first​.​

Where​ was Jarre​tt born?​ Ready​ for this?​ Shira​z,​ Iran!​ Do we see a patte​rn here?​ Or am I going​ crazy​?​

On May 10, 2008 The Times​ repor​ted,​ Rober​t Malle​y,​ advis​or to Obama​,​ was '​sacke​d'​ after​ the press​ found​ out he was havin​g regul​ar conta​cts with '​Hamas​'​,​ which​ contr​ols Gaza and is conne​cted with Iran.​ This past week,​ burie​d in the back part of the paper​s,​ Iraqi​ newsp​apers​ repor​ted that durin​g Obama​'​s visit​ to Iraq,​ he asked​ their​ leade​rs to do nothi​ng about​ the war until​ after​ he is elect​ed,​ and he will '​Take care of thing​s'​.​

Oh, and by the way, remem​ber the colle​ge roomm​ates that where​ born in Pakis​tan?​ They are in charg​e of all those​ '​small​'​ Inter​net campa​ign contr​ibuti​ons for Obama​.​

Where​ is that money​ comin​g from?​ The poor and middl​e class​ in this count​ry?​ Or could​ it be from the Middl​e East?​ That just might​ be somet​hing you shoul​d think​ about​!​!​!​

And the final​ bit of news.​ On Septe​mber 7, 2008,​ The Washi​ngton​ Times​ poste​d a verba​l slip that was made on '​This Week'​ with Georg​e Steph​anapo​ulos.​ Obama​ on talki​ng about​ his relig​ion said,​ 'My Musli​m faith​'​.​ When quest​ioned​,​ 'he made a mista​ke'​.​

Some mista​ke!​

If you would​ like to check​ it - Wikip​edia,​ encyc​loped​ia,​ Barac​k Obama​;​ Tony Rezko​;​ Valer​ie Jarre​tt:​ Daily​ Times​ - Obama​ visit​ed Pakis​tan in 1981;​ The Washi​ngton​ Times​ - Septe​mber 7, 2008;​ The Times​ May 10, 2008.​

Now the BIG quest​ion - If I found​ out all this infor​matio​n on my own, why haven​'​t all of our '​intel​ligen​t'​ membe​rs of the press​ been repor​ting this?​ You have to wonde​r about​ that

A phras​e that keeps​ ringi​ng in my ear - '​Bewar​e of the enemy​ from withi​n'​!​!​!​

over9five

Staff member
Remember the YEARS it took Al Queda to plan and execute 9/11.

Who's to say they (or someone) haven't done the same thing with Barack Hussein Obama? Planned a couple DECADES ahead to have one of their own as President of the United States.

It's really not all that far-fetched. All it takes is money.....

Remember the YEARS it took Al Queda to plan and execute 9/11.

Who's to say they (or someone) haven't done the same thing with Barack Hussein Obama? Planned a couple DECADES ahead to have one of their own as President of the United States.

It's really not all that far-fetched. All it takes is money.....

On inauguration day they might strap BO with a suicide bomb. That could make Pelosi President.

UPS Lifer

LMAO!!

Desperation has finally set in!

Good luck with this.

It is really something everyone wants to believe Osama bin Loopy and his cronies are legit. Denial Denial Denial

ACORN - just saw an expose on TV that showed that ACORN was stuffing the ballot boxes in key states. They went on record to say they can't stop illegal activity! The Investigative Reporter showed 10 separate applications signed by the same person with different addresses, SS#, and birth dates. The camera actually showed the signatures and birth dates of the same person.
They are rounding up homeless folks etc. and telling them to vote for Osama bin Loopy!

OH by the way ACORN is the same organization who employed Osama bin Loopy as a leadership trainer and as a lawyer. He also gave the organization $800000 to "get out the vote"!

This is the man that America has been drugged into thinking he has good intentions and wants to help us!

The liberal left press won't give this story the legs it deserves! America has finally deluded itself into thinking the next messiah has come to save us!

God Help America!

wkmac

On inauguration day they might strap BO with a suicide bomb. That could make Pelosi President.

You might seriously want to stop him then. Pelosi is being challenged by none other than Cindy Sheehan and in wacky west coast politics it's not out of the question that she could win. This sets up the scenario that Cindy Sheehan becomes President.

Now we got us a Conspiracy!
:bigsmile2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It is really something everyone wants to believe Osama bin Loopy and his cronies are legit. Denial Denial Denial

ACORN - just saw an expose on TV that showed that ACORN was stuffing the ballot boxes in key states. They went on record to say they can't stop illegal activity! The Investigative Reporter showed 10 separate applications signed by the same person with different addresses, SS#, and birth dates. The camera actually showed the signatures and birth dates of the same person.
They are rounding up homeless folks etc. and telling them to vote for Osama bin Loopy!

OH by the way ACORN is the same organization who employed Osama bin Loopy as a leadership trainer and as a lawyer. He also gave the organization $800000 to "get out the vote"!

This is the man that America has been drugged into thinking he has good intentions and wants to help us!

The liberal left press won't give this story the legs it deserves! America has finally deluded itself into thinking the next messiah has come to save us!

God Help America!

This story cracks me up!! FOX news runs this story every 10 mins everyday!

Problem, they keep saying the wrong things!

"just saw an expose on TV that showed that ACORN was stuffing the ballot boxes in key states"

This is not TRUE. THis false statement proves it. There has been NO VOTING YET, so how could they stuff ballot boxes?

Voting doesnt start until NOV4th 2008.

The facts are irregularities in REGISTRATIONS. This is true. There will always be irregularities in registrations until the USA finds a way to improve our current system.

But, there is no way that TONY ROMO will be able to walk into a Nevada Polling station and vote.

This is nothing more than a concerted effort to diminish the support of OBAMA and when the election is over and "THEY" lose, they can cry foul.

Time for the USA to create a National VOTER ID.

UPS Lifer

This story cracks me up!! FOX news runs this story every 10 mins everyday!

Problem, they keep saying the wrong things!

"just saw an expose on TV that showed that ACORN was stuffing the ballot boxes in key states"

This is not TRUE. THis false statement proves it. There has been NO VOTING YET, so how could they stuff ballot boxes?

Voting doesnt start until NOV4th 2008.

The facts are irregularities in REGISTRATIONS. This is true. There will always be irregularities in registrations until the USA finds a way to improve our current system.

But, there is no way that TONY ROMO will be able to walk into a Nevada Polling station and vote.

This is nothing more than a concerted effort to diminish the support of OBAMA and when the election is over and "THEY" lose, they can cry foul.

Time for the USA to create a National VOTER ID.

Voting has started - Ohio has a pre-election period and so does AZ -
I saw the registration applications on camera -

Don't discount what I am saying just because you want to deflect it away from Osama Nobama!