More than flirting....

C

chuchu

Yes, I was played which is not a big deal, I didn't do anything I would/could regret.
It's finding out that he lied and has a loving family that according to my friend adores him that bothers me, a lot. When I expressed my disbelief that this nice guy was a fraud she proved it by showing me his wife's FB page...
HE IS A REAL PIG in sheep's clothing... Ermm, well a UPS uniform.
Again, it's a moral issue that disturbs me.
And you are innocent in this whole episode?
You invite the guy into your house for tea and conversation for what purpose? You know he's interested in you (women can always tell) so you initiate more personal time with him and then you wonder why he gets more forward in his actions toward you.

You are as much at fault in this as he is. Inviting a man into your house for "personal time" is quicksand and down deep in your heart you know it.

Grow up and quit wasting our time here. You knew it was a snake when you picked it up an you got bit.

Call him a pig if it makes you feel better. You must be either blonde or a guilty "victim".

C

chuchu

I hope he goes home and fesses up to his wife about this whole deal and she rips you a new one for flirting with her husband when their marriage was struggling.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And you are innocent in this whole episode?
You invite the guy into your house for tea and conversation for what purpose? You know he's interested in you (women can always tell) so you initiate more personal time with him and then you wonder why he gets more forward in his actions toward you.

You are as much at fault in this as he is. Inviting a man into your house for "personal time" is quicksand and down deep in your heart you know it.

Grow up and quit wasting our time here. You knew it was a snake when you picked it up an you got bit.

Call him a pig if it makes you feel better. You must be either blonde or a guilty "victim".

The driver is certainly not an innocent victim----what the hell is he doing having tea with a female customer?

The OP needs to lay it on the line with the driver and if persists she needs to get the company involved.

BB58, you showed your true colors throughout this thread.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The driver is certainly not an innocent victim----what the heck is he doing having tea with a female customer?

The OP needs to lay it on the line with the driver and if persists she needs to get the company involved.

BB58, you showed your true colors throughout this thread.
I have NO respect for anyone who posts their biz on the internet...period. I do not advocate men lying to women (or vice versa), but guess what? It happens,....all the time. Yes, it's wrong. But, this isn't a case of unwarranted sexual advances by a ups driver. This was MUTUAL exchanges between two consenting adults. And for her to sit there and try to justify calling UPS and getting the guy fired because she got played and is angry? Nope!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can see where the driver saw this lonely woman as a possible conquest, charmed her with messages on packages, worked his way in for "tea", stopped by on his way home from work as a "favor" all leading up to sleeping with her, which is where it would end. No way he is going to leave his wife and kids for someone he slept with on area. If this is indeed the case the OP needs to put a stop to it immediately by making her intentions clear in no uncertain terms with the driver and to get the company involved if he doesn't get the message.

I can also see where the OP has a vivid imagination and made all of this up.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So that justifies you calling her a :censored2:?
She posted a novel of a sob story on here to try and get us to tell her, yes call ups and tell them and get him fired. She was looking for sympathy and justification for her potential vindictivism (spelling?). In my book, that is a :censored2:. Shoe on the other foot, would a man do that to a married female ups driver who lied to him?