More than flirting....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Let me be clear, I never came on to him!
After he stated his interest I told him I needed time to catch up to him as I had not considered him in that way for several reasons including his age. He poured on the charm and I believed him and expressed interest back.
As I stated, I feel that I was to be a conquest and part of some game he is playing with other drivers to see how may women they can bed. I am embarrassed that he targeted me.
Being widowed sadly I know first hand how devastating it is to loose someone Important and he recklessly shows no regard for anyone.
I am now thinking any future orders I place I will have sent to a friend's house or I may quit shopping all together. He really disgusts me!
Not a UPS problem.
You are a widowed self reliant woman. Leave him a note at the door telling him to leave your stuff and no further contact as you know the truth. Making him lose his job will only hurt his wife and child, they will find out soon enough if hes the loser you say. Do not be the one to cause them to find out, you will still get blamed.
Tell him in the note, that you were only trying to be a friend, nothing more, goodbye.
I really doubt that the UPS men are playing those kinds of games. Most have families, and wives who dont get to see them as it is, the reason he brought your pkg by when he was out of hours in his personal car.
Take it as a compliment that you were pursued and let it go. You cant fix stupid, and if he is a married man pursuing a woman, take yourself out of it.
Do not change your life, your deliveries, shopping etc.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Let me be clear, I never came on to him!
After he stated his interest I told him I needed time to catch up to him as I had not considered him in that way for several reasons including his age. He poured on the charm and I believed him and expressed interest back.
As I stated, I feel that I was to be a conquest and part of some game he is playing with other drivers to see how may women they can bed. I am embarrassed that he targeted me.
Being widowed sadly I know first hand how devastating it is to loose someone Important and he recklessly shows no regard for anyone.
I am now thinking any future orders I place I will have sent to a friend's house or I may quit shopping all together. He really disgusts me!
Better yet, send me his number. I will text him for you......

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Now I want to know what this distraught widow looks like, that a driver would risk losing his family over.

As a happily married man, there are very few women who would be able to persuade me to "come in for some tea"

upscat

I'm disappointed in you all. 4 pages for a troll? Really?

A nice seedy story. Cougar thinking about pouncing on young ups driver. Suddenly discovering another woman also found the guy attractive and married him. The teasing and toyiing as they slowly migrate towards coitus. A touch of moral indignation on a slippery slope of wanton lust. this has all the makings of a nice chapter in Penthouse forum and thus the thread lives and evolves. ...:)

sheldon-s-massage-d-the-big-bang-theory-22336495-500-282.gif

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
A man lying to a women to have sex with her? Oh, the shock. The horror. I mean where in this world would you see that kind of moral decline?

You know, women are as pure as the driven snow. That lipstick, padded bra, pantyhose, eye liner, cover girl, girdle, perfume, are not really lies because its not something she say's it's something she does. "cough"

Had this guy been unmarried this whole drama would be taking place under her sheets. She mad because he's married and lied about it. Good grief what planet does this women live on. More than half of marriages end in divorce and for about 99% the party wanting the divorces has already found someone else. Hence the divorce. Its also become pretty well know research that about 60% of married men "cheat" aka: get something on the side, and about 40% of women.

Its seem to me this Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm live in her own Glass Menagerie. Marriage is not a prison cell. Its a promise and all promises end. We don't live in a world of black and white but in shades of gray. Or 50 Shades of Gray should you want to read that book. Listen princess, get over yourself, feel lucky someone would want to have a romantic relationship with you, take what you can get from this world (its quite stingy and unpredictable) and stop trying to be someone else's moral babysitter.

Life is short, live, love, and be merry before the sunset comes.

over9five

Staff member
I can't believe any of you believe this!
Takes the time to register on this site?
Takes the time to change the font color? Seriously???
I'm embarrassed for those of you who fell for that post!

(and I can't believe I read this whole thread....)

C

chuchu

The driver is certainly not an innocent victim----what the heck is he doing having tea with a female customer?

The OP needs to lay it on the line with the driver and if persists she needs to get the company involved.

BB58, you showed your true colors throughout this thread.
I can see where the driver saw this lonely woman as a possible conquest, charmed her with messages on packages, worked his way in for "tea", stopped by on his way home from work as a "favor" all leading up to sleeping with her, which is where it would end. No way he is going to leave his wife and kids for someone he slept with on area. If this is indeed the case the OP needs to put a stop to it immediately by making her intentions clear in no uncertain terms with the driver and to get the company involved if he doesn't get the message.

I can also see where the OP has a vivid imagination and made all of this up.
Yeah, you're the judge and jury.

The customer texted, hugged and played the game with him by her own admission.

Wake up. They're both wrong. She's a trap. He's stupid.

stealth8

How about the shoe on the other foot? Several years ago I had a long time female customer of mine have me carry in two large packages in for her. As I turned to leave she blocked the door and started saying that she always had "fantasies" about me ever time I had a delivery for her or even when she just saw the brown truck go by. She then proceeded to tell me the things she would like to "do" to me.

I was totally shocked because I had been delivering for over 15 years to her house and had gotten to know her, her husband and her two kids! She was well known in the community and was even in charge of the local church and was also PTA president!

You wouldn't be a normal male UPS driver if you hadn't had a fantasy or two about this sort of thing, but when it happened to me I was scared smile*less! All I could think about was my wife ,my kids, and my job! She got upset when I stopped her advances and started crying as I left her house. I ended up calling into my supervisor to report the incident just to CMA! Upon returning to the hub I had to fill out a detailed description of what was said and what had happened. UPS wanted to send someone out to talk to her , but I talked them out of it, because I didn't want the woman's life ruined because of me.

I asked UPS just to make sure the incident was in my file in case of any further "incidents" at that address. We then agreed that any future deliveries would be left without making any contact at that address. Over time I have bumped into her in the neighborhood and we both just act like nothing ever happened.

jaker

trolling
How about the shoe on the other foot? Several years ago I had a long time female customer of mine have me carry in two large packages in for her. As I turned to leave she blocked the door and started saying that she always had "fantasies" about me ever time I had a delivery for her or even when she just saw the brown truck go by. She then proceeded to tell me the things she would like to "do" to me.

I was totally shocked because I had been delivering for over 15 years to her house and had gotten to know her, her husband and her two kids! She was well known in the community and was even in charge of the local church and was also PTA president!

You wouldn't be a normal male UPS driver if you hadn't had a fantasy or two about this sort of thing, but when it happened to me I was scared smile*less! All I could think about was my wife ,my kids, and my job! She got upset when I stopped her advances and started crying as I left her house. I ended up calling into my supervisor to report the incident just to CMA! Upon returning to the hub I had to fill out a detailed description of what was said and what had happened. UPS wanted to send someone out to talk to her , but I talked them out of it, because I didn't want the woman's life ruined because of me.

I asked UPS just to make sure the incident was in my file in case of any further "incidents" at that address. We then agreed that any future deliveries would be left without making any contact at that address. Over time I have bumped into her in the neighborhood and we both just act like nothing ever happened.
That is why I don't go inside people's house , I am way to sexy and don't want to get rape

C

chuchu

I can't believe any of you believe this!
Takes the time to register on this site?
Takes the time to change the font color? Seriously???
I'm embarrassed for those of you who fell for that post!

(and I can't believe I read this whole thread....)
Some of us can relate. Just when you think you'be seen and heard it all on your route you get further educated every year you deliver to the public.
Advice i try to remember: when you see poop in your walk path, avoid it. Unless you're looking for trouble its easier to stay out of it than to get out of it.