More than flirting....

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
...A few days later, at about 8pm there was a knock at my door, it was J in his personal vehicle with a package for me. He said I knew you would want this and because of the DOT I couldn't come by in my truck and didn't want you to have to wait till tomorrow so here you go...
[
/quote]

This is issue that would cost him his job. If you really want it to stop tell him to leave you alone or security gets this tracking number. Not that hard, end of story. Keep in mind that if security gets that tracking number life for his unsuspecting wife and child would get very hard.

Johney

A nice seedy story. Cougar thinking about pouncing on young ups driver. Suddenly discovering another woman also found the guy attractive and married him. The teasing and toyiing as they slowly migrate towards coitus. A touch of moral indignation on a slippery slope of wanton lust. this has all the makings of a nice chapter in Penthouse forum and thus the thread lives and evolves. ...:)

sheldon-s-massage-d-the-big-bang-theory-22336495-500-282.gif
Exactly what I thought. Well close anyways.

How about the shoe on the other foot? Several years ago I had a long time female customer of mine have me carry in two large packages in for her. As I turned to leave she blocked the door and started saying that she always had "fantasies" about me ever time I had a delivery for her or even when she just saw the brown truck go by. She then proceeded to tell me the things she would like to "do" to me.

I was totally shocked because I had been delivering for over 15 years to her house and had gotten to know her, her husband and her two kids! She was well known in the community and was even in charge of the local church and was also PTA president!

You wouldn't be a normal male UPS driver if you hadn't had a fantasy or two about this sort of thing, but when it happened to me I was scared smile*less! All I could think about was my wife ,my kids, and my job! She got upset when I stopped her advances and started crying as I left her house. I ended up calling into my supervisor to report the incident just to CMA! Upon returning to the hub I had to fill out a detailed description of what was said and what had happened. UPS wanted to send someone out to talk to her , but I talked them out of it, because I didn't want the woman's life ruined because of me.

I asked UPS just to make sure the incident was in my file in case of any further "incidents" at that address. We then agreed that any future deliveries would be left without making any contact at that address. Over time I have bumped into her in the neighborhood and we both just act like nothing ever happened.

Way too much trouble.

If it happens again just flip that internal mind switch and become every gay character you've seen in the movies and talk your way out the door.

Let me be clear, I never came on to him!
After he stated his interest I told him I needed time to catch up to him as I had not considered him in that way for several reasons including his age. He poured on the charm and I believed him and expressed interest back.
As I stated, I feel that I was to be a conquest and part of some game he is playing with other drivers to see how may women they can bed. I am embarrassed that he targeted me.
Being widowed sadly I know first hand how devastating it is to loose someone Important and he recklessly shows no regard for anyone.
I am now thinking any future orders I place I will have sent to a friend's house or I may quit shopping all together. He really disgusts me!
Can you send a picture of yourself so I can be the judge if it was a game????

Yes, I was played which is not a big deal, I didn't do anything I would/could regret.
It's finding out that he lied and has a loving family that according to my friend adores him that bothers me, a lot. When I expressed my disbelief that this nice guy was a fraud she proved it by showing me his wife's FB page...
HE IS A REAL PIG in sheep's clothing... Ermm, well a UPS uniform.
Again, it's a moral issue that disturbs me.
When where and how did you find out this information????

Some of us can relate. Just when you think you'be seen and heard it all on your route you get further educated every year you deliver to the public.
Advice i try to remember: when you see poop in your walk path, avoid it. Unless you're looking for trouble its easier to stay out of it than to get out of it.
I always tell my guys don't :censored2: where you eat.