Moreluck's 10 year anniversary at Brown Cafe

browndevil

I still consider myself a relatively newbie here on BC, but I just noticed Moreluck has been posting here for 10 years. Her join date was May 4 2000.
So happy anniversary More. Reading your posts I have tried new recipies, laughed out loud a lot, sometimes shook my head and thought WTH!!! But all in all you have surely added to the texture of what we all consider our "bar" at the end of the the day to unwind and vent. Congrats on this milestone:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, thanks ! Tieguy and I have nearly the same join date, so we're both old timers here. If we lived closer and if I drank, I'd go have a beer with him. I can have crabcakes instead !!! :wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
I started posting (not much tho) in 2001 when I retired. ( I know it says 2006 but there was some kind of computer glitch and I lost a few years). Silly me- I thought you had to be retired to post here. I wish someone who "knew it all" had told me the rules earlier. Congrats More

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey, thanks ! Tieguy and I have nearly the same join date, so we're both old timers here. If we lived closer and if I drank, I'd go have a beer with him. I can have crabcakes instead !!! :wink2:
Congrats More and I have the feeling that tie has had his share of crabcakes too! So he might forego the beer and go for crabcakes as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Only if my time here included D.D.E too......:surprised: Also, IMO, not as butt ugly as Helen Thomas!! AND also. BD, I know where N. California is !!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Happy anniversary More. Reading your posts I have tried new recipies, laughed out loud a lot, sometimes shook my head and thought WTH!!! But all in all you have surely added to the texture of what we all consider our "bar" at the end of the the day to unwind and vent. Congrats on this milestone:happy2:

My, how time flies...

I agree and could not have said it better!

Thanks Moreluck!!