Most frequent package that comes every year and irritates the crap out of me or you

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
i slept in till 130pm, im trying to wake up and go buy some winter boots and a hoodie for work but cant get break away from the tv and the stressless relaxation lol
I know might be nap time. You better get out there everyone and their brother are shopping

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Two words. Tastefully Simple. They always come in at least a pair. Some are heavy as hell. And they have those pain in the ass RETAPE RTS or whatever notes with each one you scan.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Deliver to two dealerships. Had 14 sets of two tires banded together today. The only thing worse than tires is paper. What's that you say? 8 cases to each dealerships title department?

You don't say.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Sleep number beds. The five or six huge boxes. Those "Easy Closet" things suck too. Had a house this summer had 56pcs. Took forever.

Returntosender

For the past three days. Been seeing at least a hundred of trampoline from Amazon. At some point the wine gifts from CA is going to make way through the system.

Dr.Brownz

Gotta' love the fat loads that order the exercise equipment. You just can tell it won't get used much, if at all. The only ones that get any exercise is us, delivering it.

You'll get two work outs atleast, once when you deliver and another in 6 weeks when the call tag comes....

KaiserTom

"Time-sensitive" magazines and comic boxes. Not only annoyingly heavy for their size but they are never alone.

Alternatively paper boxes, 5000 sheets each. Who the hell needs 25000 sheets of paper all at once?

Returntosender

"Time-sensitive" magazines and comic boxes. Not only annoyingly heavy for their size but they are never alone.

Alternatively paper boxes, 5000 sheets each. Who the hell needs 25000 sheets of paper all at once?
UPS haven't you heard misloads is the flavor of month. They need to certified mail the warning letters.