most memorable moment ever at UPS

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
The stretch of time that I decided not to stress this place anymore, life got 100% better and I actually started to enjoy my job.
It really does make everything better when you look at your Sups and say.'Oh OK",go to PCM and go out and enjoy the day. I like most of my customers so my day is pretty nice,till my diad blows up with messages.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
A regular stop got a new receptionist and I pull up by the front door,like always.I was taking a bite of a blueberry muffin I got(for free) a few stops back.She asked me what I was eating? To wit,"A blueberry muffin the girls gave me".Her reply made my knees weak," I bet girls give you lots of things for free"..............Guys,you know it's true,when we break out the shorts the flirts go up by about 1000%

Packmule

Toss up. The day I changed from part time to full time. The day I heard MY preloader had been arrested that morning for stealing merchandise out of boxes. ( he was cutting them open in the back of the truck, and retapeing afterwards. They used a dye bomb to catch him.) and the day I heard one of our top senior drivers got killed in a car accident. (Off the job, personal car) Looking forward to walking out that door for the last time in 18 months.

MaceFremonti

The day a young, beautiful intern bent over in front of me to tape a label on a package and split her skirt wide open....

...and yes, she was going commando...

...and yes, I saw it all!

MaDBaLL

This was going back 15 years ago or so. Anyone remember those Junker 500s we used to drive, the small ones? I finally made my way to driving after a five year wait. Very nervous. I was doing a Saturday shuttle to the airport and I was in the left lane of 95, a major highway. Suddenly my mirrors flopped to the side due to the wind--- on both sides! So now I'm driving in the left lane BLIND. (Keep in mind, this was before the backup cameras.). So I had no idea who was in back of me and there was no left shoulder, it's a passing lane, and I was too afraid to stop on a 55mph stretch. I basically had to chance it, hold my breath, and get over to the right lane as slow as I could and hope nobody was coming!

What a way for a rookie to start!