most memorable moment ever at UPS

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
that's why I have to hand it to you stewards. on the front line taking this BS and staying sane. I don't know how you do it. I was asked and declined because I knew I would not be able to.

I think that is one of the highlights of my career. meeting a couple men and women who had the strength and integrity to become stewards and serve the members. thank you.

Beer helps.

rod

Retired 22 years
that's why I have to hand it to you stewards. on the front line taking this BS and staying sane. I don't know how you do it. I was asked and declined because I knew I would not be able to.

I think that is one of the highlights of my career. meeting a couple men and women who had the strength and integrity to become stewards and serve the members. thank you.

I totally agree. I tried being a Steward for about 2 or 3 months and got fed up with my own bros wanting me to fight all their battles and take the heat for it. It takes a special person to be willing to put a target on his back and say " bring it on". A good Steward can make life at UPS so much more bearable. Thanks all you Stewards.

MaDBaLL

Yup. We all knew that it would just be a matter of time before it happened. Surprisingly he was allowed to come back (after having spent the summer in "jail") and retire with a full pension.
We had a pedophile who was filming young girls in the kids' bathroom at a mall. He was caught. Immediately the police raided his house and seized his computer- and you can imagine what they found on there. He actually had the nerve to try to come back in and get his check before they sent him to jail. One of the sups told him it's not a good idea, there's employees in there that want to hurt you.