Most misloads by a single person you've heard of

SCV good to go sir.

I had about 34 in one truck on one day. That doesn't include the other two trucks I was loading. According the supervisors, I was relatively accurate. I believe him since my coworkers at the time told me they would misload all day just so they would never have to load a package car again. I don't even want to know what those numbers look like.

Whargoul

I've been covering this route for 2 weeks and the loader has had at minimum 2 misloads every single day with the highest being 6 on one day...that's aside from the NDA's I had to fish out of the other trucks next to me in the line up... I've been so pissed.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We had one guy misload 12 today. 9 were on one car. The best part was the guy who was covering the car with the 9 misloads was the preloader's mentor. He was joking that he must have done a crappy job.

Our all time center record was 37 last peak. 34 were from seasonals. You can say that none of them were offered a permanent position....

rootbeerman

I assume y'all are talkin about misloads in pc's, as far as outbound trailers I've heard of 250, in one bag. My highest was 90ish, from a bag...

watdaflock?

Sorry Bro, I'm a driver. Don't even know most of our preloaders names much less how long and how much they work.
haha, no doubt. I understand every center is different.

A preloader always mentioning how they load four cars every day does not mean its the same as everyone else's.

Too many intangibles.

J

jibbs

never really understood why our loaders each load 3 trucks max. then these supervisors wonder why there are so many mis-loads.

At 3 trucks apiece your center should be loading :censored2:ing perfectly every day.

Most I've heard of by one person in one day was in the upper 20's.

Most I've managed myself was 16 in my early days, but it was kind of sort of not accidental on my part.... but it was still the number 16.

Hell hath no fury like a preloader scorned.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I assume y'all are talkin about misloads in pc's, as far as outbound trailers I've heard of 250, in one bag.
250 pieces in one bag? I don't think so. The most I've ever seen in one bag is 50 and they were all envelopes. Plus, how do you misload in a trailer with smart scanners?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I had over 20 once, in a single car. I think it set a record according to our management team. It was because there was a bulk stop coming down towards the end of the day, or what I thought was a bulk stop...which was actually 50 identical medium size boxes spread out over three cars.

rod

Retired 22 years
100% wrong pkgs. The most I ever heard of was by a friend who had the DM riding with him and he was so flustered he drove to the wrong deliver area. Oops!

browner89

250 pieces in one bag? I don't think so. The most I've ever seen in one bag is 50 and they were all envelopes. Plus, how do you misload in a trailer with smart scanners?

Had someone fit over 140 small yellow envelopes into a bag before.

As for misloading with scanners ...my only guess is maybe two people were loading the trailer, one scan, one build the wall, bag set aside as a misload and the other didn't notice, grabs it, tosses it up?

In my center, loaders are supposed to immediately walk missorts out of the trailer and place them inbetween doors but with everything falling off of the rollers they rarely get to move unless an extra body is assigned to clean up the floor for them, so missorts just get set on the floor inside the truck usually.

Edit: Our trailers are a mess because our only extendos are used for unloading, all the outbounds are rollers, and when the flow is heavy, im sure you don't need me to tell you how much of a mess rollers are compared to extendos.