most packages in an hour list your best here :)

platinum9898

list your best packages in 1 hour!

HUB- hartford, ct aka da beat (da hoodest hub in da nation wuddp?!)

packages in 1 hour- 800 (yes exactly give or take 1 or 2)

loader 24's ( new rollers

575 packages in 1 hour on the old crappy rollers.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
3000 pkgs in an hour!!! drove them from that dump Harct to Strct.. and your right,Harct is like Da Hood !!!!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I used to unload out of the drop trailers many many years ago, back then there was no one scanning packages as unloaded. We have a western store here(catalog orders) ships a trailer full of boxes of boots and hats. You could grab about 10 of them at a time and slam them down the rollers(didn`t have to worry about labels up!!)

Anyway I was clocked at 3200 pieces per hour out of that trailer.

Of course that was only for about 5 minutes! While the sup was watching!!

platinum9898

I used to unload out of the drop trailers many many years ago, back then there was no one scanning packages as unloaded. We have a western store here(catalog orders) ships a trailer full of boxes of boots and hats. You could grab about 10 of them at a time and slam them down the rollers(didn`t have to worry about labels up!!)

Anyway I was clocked at 3200 pieces per hour out of that trailer.

Of course that was only for about 5 minutes! While the sup was watching!!

dam man lol but yea my numbers were for loading trailers sorry i left that out

UnconTROLLed

perfection
How about the least an hour? Who cares who works dangerously fast?

One time I was clocked unloading 450/hr.

Also in the load one time my record was 130/hr!

christian c

i drank a pre-workout supplement called NO XPLODE before my shift one morning and hit 360pph preloading. this last week i did about 150pph every day out of spite :dissapointed:

Ramned

Yeah it's a bull**** management system if hourlies are paid equally for unequal amount of work...but smart hard workers can use that leverage over the slower ones..

120 pph sorting from a drop frame...i think it would be a bit higher but I dont understand the process all that well.

what is minimum pph for LOADING a drop frame?

UPSSOCKS

Yeah it's a bull**** management system if hourlies are paid equally for unequal amount of work...but smart hard workers can use that leverage over the slower ones..

No it's a bull **** union that makes it a reality. Teamsters protect the lazy employees and the good workers get screwed. UPS would pay based on production if they could. But the selfers I mean teamsters would never agree to it.