Most you did?

overallowed

I hauled some trailers to the hub. Then I had to wait about 2 1/2 hours for my load, so I played some games on my phone, watched a little TV and went for a walk to wake myself up. Then I pulled some trailers back to my center and spotted them. Then I clocked out and went home (13.5 pd hrs) got some lovin from the wife and went to sleep. I'm gonna work here till I drop dead.

Rainman

Its all good.
252 stops with a helper. Better than 300+ I've done in the past. One of the smoother peaks I've had. My oldest was my helper. She worked hard and fast for me. She made me proud with her efforts, as this was her first real job.

Re-Raise

Monday I set a personal best.
216 stops; 205 miles- solo.
14.18 hours
Do they still take an hour lunch out of your day no matter what or can you put in as little as 5 minutes like we do? It sounds like we may be in the minority here based on some of the other threads.

upsgrunt

Do they still take an hour lunch out of your day no matter what or can you put in as little as 5 minutes like we do? It sounds like we may be in the minority here based on some of the other threads.

Here, they only take out what you put in. They ask for a minimum of 10 minutes.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
I did 402 stops 833 pieces 42 miles. 384 DR stops 13-1/2 hours

Once.

Never again. Got help the rest of peak never broke 320.

brown bomber

brown bomber
had a few helpers who were loaders also,..if I was delivering, they were sorting...and the same for me,..good loader and a good helper turns a 10+ day into a less than 9 hr. day
most I did on my latest route was about 250 stops,..with about 15 p/u (about an hour),..the first 3 hrs. were commercial, businesses on the main roads....the rest were tightly bunched residentials,..still drove 60+ miles on area

brown bomber

brown bomber
When I first started driving,..during peak I had a stacked and packed P-500,..in an area that I knew like the back of my hand,..by noon half the car was cleaned out,..had a helper all day 300+ stops,..most were the little JC Penney bags, and other smalls,...but then again I was working as trained,..bulkhead door open,..package car was kept running at all times,..it was about an 8 hr. day