Most you did?

overallowed

"the first 10 yrs., you run..the 2nd 10 yrs., you walk..the 3rd 10 yrs,. you crawl...needless to say. I'm crawling..into my 4th 10 yrs. ..any suggestions"

My suggestion is : Feeders. The wear and tear on your body is considerably less, and the stress level drops to nearly non-existent.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
"the first 10 yrs., you run..the 2nd 10 yrs., you walk..the 3rd 10 yrs,. you crawl...needless to say. I'm crawling..into my 4th 10 yrs. ..any suggestions"

My suggestion is : Feeders. The wear and tear on your body is considerably less, and the stress level drops to nearly non-existent.
Got my knees done. Although I won't ever run again, I am back to the walking phase.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Being a trailer mechanic means being paid 15% less where I am, but the pressure is 0% compared to being a PC mechanic. Hours are way better too.

T

Turdferguson

Picked up 5 UPS stores on Saturday 16 pieces. 14 were envelopes luckily on vacation this week to heal up

platinum9898

I hauled some trailers to the hub. Then I had to wait about 2 1/2 hours for my load, so I played some games on my phone, watched a little TV and went for a walk to wake myself up. Then I pulled some trailers back to my center and spotted them. Then I clocked out and went home (13.5 pd hrs) got some lovin from the wife and went to sleep. I'm gonna work here till I drop dead.

That is amazing. Why isn't everyone trying to go feeder?

overallowed

That is amazing. Why isn't everyone trying to go feeder?
This was my best day during peak. Not every day was like that. But some were. It beats the hell out of running yourself to death.There are only so many positions available, and it's not for everybody. You have to be able to adapt to different shifts until you get a set route, and be able to handle the equipment. Plus the wife has a job with flexible hours. It works really good for me.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Every route is different. My biggest day was a measly 156 stops and 259 miles. Showed as a 12.76 dispatch. Give me a subdivision in a big city and its 40 stops an hour with no helper.