Mothers day

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
OMG< OMG, looky what I am doing on may 9th, for My mothers day present. Talk about drama...lol
http://racewithrusty.com/experiences/ Lake eriez speedway, North east Pa!!!

You are going to have a blast. If you are up for it, go for a longer run. I was fortunate to have done the Richard Petty Driving experience in Las Vegas when I lived there. I also got to go to the Bondurant driving school when I was in law enforcement and I have to admit, both experiences really stuck with me in my driving behaviors now.

Safety is a priority with these schools and these guys really know what they are talking about. When you go, trust in their skills and your own as an experienced driver and you will have an absolute blast putting that car through its paces.

oldngray

nowhere special
MBDay.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Awesome! I did the Mario Andretti school at the Las Vegas Speedway. I am not clostraphobic but when they strapped me in down in that little Indy car and put the helmet on I felt like I couldnt breathe and kind of freaked out inside. Taking the corners kind of hurt my shoulders but it was a lot of fun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mother's Day is coming fast......chocolate covered stawberries will be featured at my store....and I will get some!

clean hairy

Mom gets zero, zip, nada. Complain about it and you go into a home old lady!
Sorry, but I have to disagree, this could very well the last Mothers day for my Mother, and it is iffy if she will make it till christmas.
Treasure every moment, you never know when she will be gone.
Who woulda thought the last time I took her out to dinner would be the LAST time she would get out except for ambulance transport to Dr appts?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sorry, but I have to disagree, this could very well the last Mothers day for my Mother, and it is iffy if she will make it till christmas.
Treasure every moment, you never know when she will be gone.
Who woulda thought the last time I took her out to dinner would be the LAST time she would get out except for ambulance transport to Dr appts?
I am sorry to hear that clean hairy. You just never know. I lost mine 13 yrs ago, and I still pick up the phone to call her. Same with my Dad. I lost him 9 yrs ago. I was with them both at the last tho. And that gives me comfort. Prayers to you and your Momma. I have been so blessed with my children. They are my heart, I am sure your Mom feels the same.