Motivation

menotyou

bella amicizia
You guys are right I just need to start saying no more often. I made really good friends with a lot of my coworkers (at work and outside of work) and when i hear certain people are in trouble I help because i feel bad. I am sure Upstate doesn't have this issue since no one talks to him at work.
I understand you motivation to help your buddies. But, another way to look at it is this. You are making the dispatcher look good. In my building, that's all the incentive needed to not help or ask anyone for help. I don't know how your co-workers feel about your dispatcher or center team, but all you are doing is make them look good.

Let me add, the dispatcher is the one who got Jer fired for 'threatening' his poor behind with some of his outrageous add/cuts. No one at my center has forgotten that.

Indecisi0n

I understand you motivation to help your buddies. But, another way to look at it is this. You are making the dispatcher look good. In my building, that's all the incentive needed to not help or ask anyone for help. I don't know how your co-workers feel about your dispatcher or center team, but all you are doing is make them look good.

Let me add, the dispatcher is the one who got Jer fired for 'threatening' his poor behind with some of his outrageous add/cuts. No one at my center has forgotten that.

I understand it but when a buddy is down i try to help. I am going to start saying no more often because you are right. UPS made the mess so why should i clean it up. Thanks.