Movie quotes-test your knowledge #2

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have the REDUX version in my collection. It sure fills in some holes. Need lots of popcorn. Great one to watch with the surround cranked up. "Don't look at the camera...." Bonus point.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"Oh God, ease our suffering in this our moment of great despair. Yea, admit this good and decent woman into thine arms, and thine flock, and thine Heavenly area up there. And Loab, he laideth down by the band of the Caananites; and, yea, though the Hindus speak of Karma...I implore you, give her a break.....
BARUCKATALLELUJIA......"

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
"...so from now on, whenever Private Pyle friend//ks up, I will not punish HIM. I will punish all of YOU. And the way I see it ladies...you owe me for ONE JELLY DOUGHNUT!"

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Oh God, ease our suffering in this our moment of great despair. Yea, admit this good and decent woman into thine arms, and thine flock, and thine Heavenly area up there. And Loab, he laideth down by the band of the Caananites; and, yea, though the Hindus speak of Karma...I implore you, give her a break.....
BARUCKATALLELUJIA......"
Chevy Chase as Clark in National Lampoon's Vacation

oldngray

nowhere special
"If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny... you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters."

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
"If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny... you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters."

Bill Murray to the mayor in Ghostbusters.

"Dogs and cats living together........."