Movie Quotes Trivia

542thruNthru

Hello every buddy! Welcome to another exciting game of MQT. Ok enough of that. So I thought I'd start a thread about this because I quote movies all day long at work and it might help bring us all together again while this contract stuff gets hashed out.

Ok these are always hard to do online so I have a few suggestions.

1. Don't be that guy that googles it just to win. Honestly you're not going to impress anyone.
2. Multiple people are going to answer correct. So make sure you post the answer first and see that you were the first to post the correct answer before asking a new quote.
3. Follow my suggestions or not I really don't care. :happy-very:

(This might be the wrong place for this thread but I'll let you mods figure that out)

Quote: Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

(easy one. also great movie)

overflowed

Hello every buddy! Welcome to another exciting game of MQT. Ok enough of that. So I thought I'd start a thread about this because I quote movies all day long at work and it might help bring us all together again while this contract stuff gets hashed out.

Ok these are always hard to do online so I have a few suggestions.

1. Don't be that guy that googles it just to win. Honestly you're not going to impress anyone.
2. Multiple people are going to answer correct. So make sure you post the answer first and see that you were the first to post the correct answer before asking a new quote.
3. Follow my suggestions or not I really don't care. :happy-very:

(This might be the wrong place for this thread but I'll let you mods figure that out)

Quote: Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

(easy one. also great movie)
Shark movie Jaws.

overflowed

Here is one. great movie, one of the best characters played by this actress\actor. "Those Mother*******." Clue War movie.

overflowed

Don't know either that why I asked. Sorry I misspelled Saab. I guess you like clean BMW's? Old school or new. E 30 are nice. Thanks for the schooling.:happy-very::whiteflag:

BMWSauber1991

Don't know either that why I asked. Sorry I misspelled Saab. I guess you like clean BMW's? Old school or new. E 30 are nice. Thanks for the schooling.:happy-very::whiteflag:

Haha anytime. Yes, I love the old BMWs, I have a black 1991(e30) 325i. It's all stock with a M20 that runs nicely. Don't have much money other than to maintain its current condition but I dream of a E30 M62 V8 swap. S50/52s are nice but why not go V8 instead, cheaper too. Haha

542thruNthru

Trying to make it challenging. New clue.
Talking about killing? Y'all experts?

Ok Now I got ya.... is it Paltoon? I actually don't know that movie very well but Jay mohr sports does the sound drop of "I'd like to hear about it potheads" all the time so I think its Platoon.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I'd like to go back to New York..

You've not much future there my friend
It would happen this way

You may be walking down the street, perhaps the first sunny day of spring
And a car will slow beside you

And someone you know, maybe even trust will get out
And they will smile a most becoming smile

But they will leave open..the door of the car

​And offer to give you a lift.

542thruNthru

It would happen this way

Wow.... I have no clue. Hopefully someone else can get it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

It would happen this way

​The Godfather?