Movie Quotes

moreluck

golden ticket member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaingoat
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

Monty Python.....Holy Grail

athena

"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories..We've already missed the Spring".

AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER

Yep. I love that movie. My sister use to act out that part with Debra Kerr and then rewind the tape and do it again. She was such a drama queen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From my favorite movie (1967)...........

" Let me tell you something. I owe you nothing! If you carried that bag a million miles, you did what you're supposed to do! Because you brought me into this world. And from that day you owed me everything you could ever do for me like I will owe my son if I ever have another. But you don't own me! "

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
From my favorite movie (1967)...........

" Let me tell you something. I owe you nothing! If you carried that bag a million miles, you did what you're supposed to do! Because you brought me into this world. And from that day you owed me everything you could ever do for me like I will owe my son if I ever have another. But you don't own me! "
If I remember correctly you once said that your favorite movie is Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...

If I'm wrong about your fav movie then I'll make a wild guess from that time period... The Graduate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cheryl....you were right with Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. It was part of Sidney Poiter's speech to his mailman father.

mountaingoat

My name is Ben Sobel... -lioni. Ben Sobellioni. I'm also known as, uh, Benny the Groin, Sammy the Schnazz, Elmer the Fudd, Tubby the Tuba, and once as Miss Phyllis Levine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, I thought I remembered Carrie asking Doug that in one of the King of Queens episodes...................however, I have a feeling that this is from a movie I wasn't allowed to see.

moreluck

golden ticket member
from one of my favorites.....

"...but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to friend*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
from another favorite...watch it every weekend.....

"It's an old habit. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless but not men."

BCFan

from another favorite...watch it every weekend.....

"It's an old habit. I spent my life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless but not men."
Marlon Brando "The Godfather" pt1 while talking to Al Pacino ...... BC (not Big country)