movie review

rod

Retired 22 years
We watched Good Kill with Ethan Hawke.

"A family man begins to question the ethics of his job as a drone pilot."

They gave it a 6.3.......if the scale is 10, I would agree with that.

another mediocre movie----that's all I've seen for years.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I went and saw Everest yesterday. I really liked it. Very good audio n video presentation. Definitely a future bluray purchase down the road. Good addition to my collection in the JUMPLEX THEATER lol.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm not a big fan of Liam but the Taken series are pretty good movies. I think Liam didn't like them much but just did it for the $$$$. All of the violence goes against his supposed anti gun philosophy.
i guess his anti gun philosophy is not very strong, ha ha.

sell out as most actors are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No one has mentioned seeing Jurassic World. As usual, I won't pay theater prices and won't purchase it. Still waiting for Red Box to get it. Any good?
It's on my list to rent.

oldngray

nowhere special
No one has mentioned seeing Jurassic World. As usual, I won't pay theater prices and won't purchase it. Still waiting for Red Box to get it. Any good?
It's on my list to rent.

Jurassic World is worth watching but not at theater prices. Wait for it on Netflix or cable TV.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched San Andreas yesterday afternoon right before the debate.
The story is old and has been done before.....guy saves girls.... but, the special effects are awesome. By watching on dvd you can go back & re-see some good effects. Worth renting......

moreluck

golden ticket member
We watched Jurassic World. Rented from Red Box at a great price....free.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Surprisingly not a single phone call came during those 2 hours.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched Trainwreck....written by Amy Schumer. She starred in it too. I'd only rate it a C...and I've followed Amy Schumer for awhile.
That's all right...it only cost 13 cents to rent!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Just watched Trainwreck....written by Amy Schumer. She starred in it too. I'd only rate it a C...and I've followed Amy Schumer for awhile.
That's all right...it only cost 13 cents to rent!
When that first came out LeBron James took the stars of that movie out for dinner at an Akron institution, Swenson's.