Movie Scenes That Remind You Of UPS and Why

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-7.jpeg

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
The Royal Tenenbaums and maybe Deliverance. The Royal Tenebaums was as weired as it gets for a movie. Deliverance as it had some weird scenes to it. Also dealt with corruption.

BUCN85

Any time I'm on a backwoods country route and I'm saying to myself " man you can't even call this a road". I can see Doc Brown from back to the future siting beside me going "roads? Where we are going....we don't need roads...."

Box Ox

Hey, we get a mention in the new CHIPS movie! Just saw the trailer on Fox Sports 1.

"Pretty b@dass, being all suited up for battle.
What, looking like UPS drivers? Super cool. Go Brown, right?!"

bumped

The movie Sully reminds me so much of UPS. Captain Sullenberger lasts is plane in Hudson River. National Transportation Safety Board says he could have landed his plane safely. Sully knows his job/career/pension is gone if found at fault. Remind you of any other company. Desk jockeys evaluate the data which take dozens of simulations to make a safe landing work without any human reaction time. Again, remind you of another company.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The movie Sully reminds me so much of UPS. Captain Sullenberger lasts is plane in Hudson River. National Transportation Safety Board says he could have landed his plane safely. Sully knows his job/career/pension is gone if found at fault. Remind you of any other company. Desk jockeys evaluate the data which take dozens of simulations to make a safe landing work without any human reaction time. Again, remind you of another company.

Yawn.