Moving On Up!

BleedsBrown

New to BC but got some great news at work tonight! After busting my @ss in the hub every night for 3 years I finally got offered an ODC clerk position and start Monday! Hot damn things are looking up now!

BleedsBrown

Well I think im going to like this ODC stuff.....had my first night of it tonight and had to step back and smack myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming! The only thing I dont like are the packages with "way bills" EDI's however are my best friend lol

BleedsBrown

NYUPser, yea paperless invoices do make things much either, what I dont like are SED's hate filling out that form for anything over $2,500. The job its-self seems quite easy...however there a ton of quiz modules...looks like theres enough there to have me doing quizes for 6 months. OIn the plus side my PT soup has only been doing it for 5 weeks so were all learning together which mean they could care less about the quizes right now they just want us to come up to speed.

satellitedriver

Godspeed to you.
I have no clue to the in's and out of your position with UPS.
I do know that when one has the ability, drive and an ultimate goal, they can achieve it.
Just remember, every penny you receive from UPS is earned, not given.
Save, invest and you will thrive, in later life.
Nice to hear someone with a positive attitude.

BleedsBrown

"meh" to some maybe, but if you like myself and others have ever had the experience of being ruled by an iron fisted supervisor in a crap part of the building it looks pretty dang good. I get my OWN workstation, with a stool... a NEW computer with a flat screen monitor and the best part is were the ONLY people that use these workstations. Its like Ive been given my own mini cubicle. Got a cool soup and couldnt ask for 5 better co-workers.

BleedsBrown

Godspeed to you.
I have no clue to the in's and out of your position with UPS.
I do know that when one has the ability, drive and an ultimate goal, they can achieve it.
Just remember, every penny you receive from UPS is earned, not given.
Save, invest and you will thrive, in later life.
Nice to hear someone with a positive attitude.

thank you for the words of wisdom, its just mind over matter....mind over matter lol