Mr Fedex goes big time

bbsam

Staff member
I'm open to be interviewed at any time by the media. I stand by what I've said, and the reference in CSM is entirely accurate. Every courier who has been here long enough has seen and delivered a significant amount of drugs. There have also been several internal scandals where employees were going through packages and dealing the drugs, sometimes in conjunction with managers. FedEx managed to keep it out of the media.

If they want to interview me, I'll provide more info, station IDs, and what went down. All true.
All true and provable?

oldngray

nowhere special
Quoting a "MrFedEx" looked better in print than some other user names on this forum. It gives the impression of being from a quasi-official source.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
MFE better jump on Amazon and grab this book

9780762763733_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The media has a hard time exposing any company. What they say could affect their portfolios.

So true. One of the biggest reasons FedEx has not ben exposed is that the are a big advertiser. Mr. Smith also has significant political and media allies who will come running to his defense. It's no coincidence that Smith frequently appears on FOX.

bbsam

Staff member
But we all know the quote is a very realistic representation of what us veteran drivers have seen over the years.
Again, I'm not even disputing that. I'm not at Express. Haven't seen what you've seen. But MFE's credibility is an easy target for Fedex legal and using his own words against him. Or shall we pretend that "Oh, they wouldn't get away with that!"? If his testimony isn't backed up my many others telling of similar instances, it is exactly what will happen.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Quoting a "MrFedEx" looked better in print than some other user names on this forum. It gives the impression of being from a quasi-official source.

HAHAHA

Bad member names to find quoted in paper "you aint even know it" , "DooDooBrn" , "ChickenLegs" , "turdferguson" , " Package_Donkey14" lol

Good journalistic member name "MrFedEx" , "Integrity" :angel2:

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I realize this thread is about MFE but man FedEx should of just paid a small fine and be done with it. They have opened themselves up for a serious hurtin.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Again, I'm not even disputing that. I'm not at Express. Haven't seen what you've seen. But MFE's credibility is an easy target for Fedex legal and using his own words against him. Or shall we pretend that "Oh, they wouldn't get away with that!"? If his testimony isn't backed up my many others telling of similar instances, it is exactly what will happen.

Ah, Sammy. That's where you are wrong. There are a lot of employees out there who will back-up every single word I say...because they know it's true and have experienced the same things themselves. The lid is coming-off the boiling pot of crap, and it's long overdue.

bbsam

Staff member
Ah, Sammy. That's where you are wrong. There are a lot of employees out there who will back-up every single word I say...because they know it's true and have experienced the same things themselves. The lid is coming-off the boiling pot of crap, and it's long overdue.
Did you not read the entire post? If your fellow employees back up your reports, you're fine. If they are cowed by the company, you'll twist in the wind.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Didn't Jimmy Stewart portray Mr Smith in a movie when he went to Washington. Seemed like a nice guy to me.
One if my favorite movies. Would of never watched it if it weren't for film class. Yeah I played college sports my semesters consisted of film,music, and bowling. Ect.

MAKAVELI

Oh my. As quiet as an Express "card signing" party. MFE, looks like you're on your own.
I think the Fed's evidence against FedEx goes a lot deeper than this board and I would guess they already have a whistleblower(s) that have provided hard evidence. Personally, I wouldn't want the publicity, but if ever questioned by the doj , I would tell them the truth.

bbsam

Staff member
I think the Fed's evidence against FedEx goes a lot deeper than this board and I would guess they already have a whistleblower(s) that have provided hard evidence. Personally, I wouldn't want the publicity, but if ever questioned by the doj , I would tell them the truth.
True. But this is about the CSM article and MFE blowing the lid off the boiling pot. They quoted him. Shouldn't they want the whole story?

thedownhillEXPRESS

True. But this is about the CSM article and MFE blowing the lid off the boiling pot. They quoted him. Shouldn't they want the whole story?
Perhaps they are already working on a big expose of all the non sense this company pulls.They have the motherlode of whistleblowing employees on here.A more in depth look can take months of journalistic investigating.

bbsam

Staff member
Perhaps they are already working on a big expose of all the non sense this company pulls.They have the motherlode of whistleblowing employees on here.A more in depth look can take months of journalistic investigating.
and maybe monkeys will fly out of Fred's butt on Meet the Press while debating MFE. I mean anything's possible.;)