Mr Fedex goes big time

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Mr fedex gets quoted about 2/3 into the article.
I would love to see Dano the shills face when he sees this.

You may not realize this, but news stories have been quoting dumb anonymous web forum posters for as long as there's been web forums.

But I'll humor your in your idol worship of the MF.

Ahem, here goes.

OMG!! THE CSM HAS REPORTED WHAT MF SAID!! OMG OMG OMG!! IT'S ON!!! IT'S ON!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ANONYMOUS INTERNET COMMENTS ARE PURE TRUE FACT AND THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN!!! MF WILL BRING FRED DOWN!!! MF WILL BRING FRED DOWN!!! OH NOOOOOES!!!11!!

How's that?

59 Dano

LOL. Really? Nothing against MFE, but all Memphis is going to do with that quote is urge journalists to "...comb through MFE's posts and note the wild speculation, unsubstantiated claims, disgruntled opinion and admitted hatred for the company. In light of this context, Fedex is highly skeptical and urges others to use caution when viewing the claims made by this individual."

I dunno about that. I think his posts about Smith's and MT3's bowels and the "EFF YOU, FRED" posts are very deep and intellectually persuasive.

59 Dano

Perhaps they are already working on a big expose of all the non sense this company pulls.They have the motherlode of whistleblowing employees on here.A more in depth look can take months of journalistic investigating.

Your erection has lasted more than four hours. Call your doctor.

59 Dano

There are dozens of scandals, most of which have been skillfully covered-up. Some involve drugs, others theft. The one continuous theme is that FedEx doesn't want it in the media, so they terminate and don't prosecute.

Like everyone else with any business sense. General Motors fires people every day and it rarely makes the news.

59 Dano

Yeah I thought so.

And you've got such a clever wit, too!

For some reason, I imagine you writing your responses on your monitor with a crayon. It's a silly thing to imagine, I know, but I'm just going where your intellectual content of your posts takes me.