MRE process, background check

aintbleedinbrown

Thanks to everyone in advance. I am going through the process of becoming a FT Sup. I have been with the company for eight years as a PT Sup and have kept my nose clean. My req for FT was approved and now all I have to do is pass the background check and MRE test. My question is three years ago I received a probation before judgement for misdemeanor assault. Will this hang up my background check or will it be a non problem. What exactly are they looking for in this background check?

aintbleedinbrown

I got into a fight with my ex-wifes boyfriend and we all can imagine how that played out. Only time ive ever been in trouble, dont even have any traffic tickets. ever. :-/

aintbleedinbrown

I have been playing full-time sup for a long, long time. It's about time I reap the benefits. I see it your way, in the grand scheme of things the worrying about somthing trivial is a drop in the bucket compared to this career change. I just cant believe how little insight there is anymore on the big brown cafe, lol. :confused:

I found the MRE to be difficult. It took me around 4 hours to complete.

You will be a hypothetical manager at a hypothetical company who must respond and react to employees questions and concerns over the course of a simulated work day. It is timed and you must think and make decisions quickly.

My immiediate reaction after finishing it I thought i had failed, i ended up passing tho.

It is still a very new process and not many people have taken it yet.

Best advice i can give is to take it seriously, make sure you have no distractions because the time limits come up quick. Good Luck!

aintbleedinbrown

As a former marine I will say that if I smell tabasco sauce I get sick to my stomach. I've had my fair share of MRE's to the point that doomsday planning will include no MRE planning, at least the gov surplus ones.