MrFedEx Is Hiring Ground Drivers!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wanted: Simpletons who will work their ass off for nothing and realize that they want a job with no future for themselves or family. You must be willing to work long hours utilizing sub-standard vehicles that may or may not be properly maintained. You must also be willing to subject your family to long waits in the ER while they seek treatment for medical issues. Dental problems? Hell, I've got a pair of rusty Vise-Grips and some channel-lock pliers if there are any issues. Oh, and please be willing to work for nothing when I need you to, which will be often. Retirement? Not offered. Also remember that you take marching orders from FedEx, not me. I'm just here to make it all look good and above board and take my healthy cut of the action. Call now at 1-800-BIG-SCAM.

vantexan

Wanted: Simpletons who will work their ass off for nothing and realize that they want a job with no future for themselves or family. You must be willing to work long hours utilizing sub-standard vehicles that may or may not be properly maintained. You must also be willing to subject your family to long waits in the ER while they seek treatment for medical issues. Dental problems? Hell, I've got a pair of rusty Vise-Grips and some channel-lock pliers if there are any issues. Oh, and please be willing to work for nothing when I need you to, which will be often. Retirement? Not offered. Also remember that you take marching orders from FedEx, not me. I'm just here to make it all look good and above board and take my healthy cut of the action. Call now at 1-800-BIG-SCAM.

I wonder if you put that on Craigslist would you get any inquiries? :kickme:

bbsam

Staff member
I guess if you can't get anything done organizing Express, this venture might prove more.fruitful for you.

bbsam

Staff member
You do realize, MFE, that this is exactly the idiotic banter that R1a point out as pointless, don't you? A waste of time that proves nothing and goes nowhere. The difference is I'm not up against the clock with serious organizing to do. You are. I expect it from cactus and sph, but you should know better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do realize, MFE, that this is exactly the idiotic banter that R1a point out as pointless, don't you? A waste of time that proves nothing and goes nowhere. The difference is I'm not up against the clock with serious organizing to do. You are. I expect it from cactus and sph, but you should know better.

Call me on the 1-800 number.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

R1a is not the Oracle of Exact Truth. He has his own opinions, and I have mine. While I happen to agree with him most of the time, I happen to think that Express employees deserve more than the "New Normal", and that the Ground "goldmine" is not assured. If I want to rant on the low quality of Ground workers and the scam nature of the business model, that's my business. While organizing Express is certainly an uphill climb, there is no reason to respect and/or condone the scam that is FedEx Ground.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If it bugs you so much then why did you bother to read it?

Not a lot to do today, huh?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
and they stay so they are "morons". But you don't talk trash about Ground folks, now do you?

Keep trying to deflect away from the fact that FedEx (through you) underpays Ground drivers and denies them benefits. A lot of Ground drivers are trash, but there are most definitely exceptions to the rule. Anyone who stays with Ground is helping to perpetuate the scam.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And your witty banter on BC accomplishes...nothing.

Maybe not, but you're still avoiding the accurate accusation that FedEx can afford to do a lot better by it's Ground drivers. But they don't, and that's so they can pocket the difference, which is extremely profitable both for them and you. They (Ground drivers) are severely underpaid AND taken advantage of by an unscrupulous corporation (FedEx), and it's operatives (bbsam Inc.) You're just as much of a scammer as Smith.