MT3 Sets The Green Benchmark

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Although it hasn't been confirmed yet, it's pretty certain that Matt is commuting via FedEx corporate jet from his home in Chicago to Memphis. This is SO green, and indicative of the total FedEx commitment to environmental responsibility.
Does anyone know of other Express execs who abuse both the environment and corporate responsibility like this hypocrite?
Remember,we are not profitable enough at Express, so MT3 has taken it upon himself to save us some big money.
What an assclown.

**Fred

We need some help from people at ORDR ramp to snap some picture though .I dont think MT3 will use jump seat from ORD to MEM ....he's SVP not Opt Manager and dont forgot how many Corp Jets that FDX have for politicians + family and even Panda still fly brand new 777 Panda express .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You just said

So why use insults and start rumors if its not even confirmed to be true? Man you are full of hate.

This has been circulating for several days. None of the usual suspects has denied it or tried to divert/deflect/lie about it. As I said, it is not confirmed, but MT3 owns a house in Chicago, and he has supposedly been seen boarding a corporate (executive) jet in the Chicago area, most likely for the purposes of commuting to work in Memphis. FedEx does it best to avoid having it's corporate jet fleet tracked, which is suspicious in and of itself.

Our management team is a bunch of elites, and they pretend that they care about saving money. That just isn't true, based on recent salary actions, and stories like this one. They also claim to be concerned about the environment, and commuting to work via a jet with one passenger isn't exactly green, is it? What a double-standard. We're all looking at having our wages slashed via hours cuts, and Mr. Important wastes a ton of money each year having himself transported to and from MEM in luxury. We're not making enough profit, or so they say. Well, what a great way to cut costs...take away MT3's jet and make him fly coach. Or better yet, make it his problem that he doesn't choose to live where he works. My guess is that someone as highly compensated as MT3 could easily afford airfare. But he's too special for that.

And if he is doing it, I'll bet there are others too. And yes, I DO hate our upper management "team". They are liars of the highest order. Sorry you can't figure that out.

vantexan

This has been circulating for several days. None of the usual suspects has denied it or tried to divert/deflect/lie about it. As I said, it is not confirmed, but MT3 owns a house in Chicago, and he has supposedly been seen boarding a corporate (executive) jet in the Chicago area, most likely for the purposes of commuting to work in Memphis. FedEx does it best to avoid having it's corporate jet fleet tracked, which is suspicious in and of itself.

Our management team is a bunch of elites, and they pretend that they care about saving money. That just isn't true, based on recent salary actions, and stories like this one. They also claim to be concerned about the environment, and commuting to work via a jet with one passenger isn't exactly green, is it? What a double-standard. We're all looking at having our wages slashed via hours cuts, and Mr. Important wastes a ton of money each year having himself transported to and from MEM in luxury. We're not making enough profit, or so they say. Well, what a great way to cut costs...take away MT3's jet and make him fly coach. Or better yet, make it his problem that he doesn't choose to live where he works. My guess is that someone as highly compensated as MT3 could easily afford airfare. But he's too special for that.

And if he is doing it, I'll bet there are others too. And yes, I DO hate our upper management "team". They are liars of the highest order. Sorry you can't figure that out.

You'd think in the age of video conference calls that corporate jets would be retired. What justifies the high cost other than it's a perk that demonstrates power?

Goldilocks

Although it hasn't been confirmed yet, it's pretty certain that Matt is commuting via FedEx corporate jet from his home in Chicago to Memphis. This is SO green, and indicative of the total FedEx commitment to environmental responsibility.
Does anyone know of other Express execs who abuse both the environment and corporate responsibility like this hypocrite?
Remember,we are not profitable enough at Express, so MT3 has taken it upon himself to save us some big money.
What an assclown.

Not Express but what about our President...Obama...lol

I am not fond of MT3.....This is not right at all...

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

He did go green...he downgraded from a Sheikh's 747 to a Gulfstream 6 he found on Craigslist...it was in the "Barter" section. He also was able to cut his flight crew in half and now only has ONE stewardess. He also "upgraded" the whole of FedEx to NetZero dial up for added savings that he pockets, I mean "re-invests" in himself. He also cut back his mani/pedi's to 3 times a week. I know all of this is true because I saw it on the internet (right after I typed it, but that's neither here nor there..)

I am SSSSOOOOO glad that the Memphites have my best interests at heart!

Ricochet1a

We need some help from people at ORDR ramp to snap some picture though .I dont think MT3 will use jump seat from ORD to MEM ....he's SVP not Opt Manager and dont forgot how many Corp Jets that FDX have for politicians + family and even Panda still fly brand new 777 Panda express .

The flights aren't through ORD or even MDW (Midway) - they are through a smaller airport that specializes in business jet traffic - (KARR) if sources are correct. So there is NOTHING for Express employees to witness, no Express frontline employee would even be aware the activity is taking place, since the business jet fleet isn't even under Express - it is under FedEx Corporation.

FedEx has also made tracking of their business jet fleet VERY difficult. The "usual means" of electronic tracking of flights has been denied via public access. Virtually ALL aircraft which file an IFR flight plan can easily be tracked in real time while they are in flight - not so with FedEx Corporate business jets - they have done everything in their power to prevent public tracking of those aircraft movements.

Rhoderunner

My point was that Obama takes more vacations and is always on AF1 more than any other president in history.

Please check your facts before making such statements.......... " Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history. When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years." ...from politic365.com

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I wonder if the pilot's name is Captain Stubing as well?

mattymattIII.gif
mattymattIII.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I pointed it out in the original thread. I'm sure he did some commuting when he lived in Chicago and held some other position, such as VP of Regional Ops (Central Region). He lives in his house in the Memphis area.

This thread is pretty funny because it takes a 3rd hand rumor, makes the most extreme assumption about it, and then attacks the subject of the rumor for all sorts of untrue accusations.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The flights aren't through ORD or even MDW (Midway) - they are through a smaller airport that specializes in business jet traffic - (KARR) if sources are correct. So there is NOTHING for Express employees to witness, no Express frontline employee would even be aware the activity is taking place, since the business jet fleet isn't even under Express - it is under FedEx Corporation.

But MFE says it's true!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I pointed it out in the original thread. I'm sure he did some commuting when he lived in Chicago and held some other position, such as VP of Regional Ops (Central Region). He lives in his house in the Memphis area.

This thread is pretty funny because it takes a 3rd hand rumor, makes the most extreme assumption about it, and then attacks the subject of the rumor for all sorts of untrue accusations.

How do you know? Others say he still lives in Chicago. Is the Chicago home for sale or lease? He still lives there. I am confident that more evidence is coming and that he is still doing it.

Last edited: