MT3 Talks About Uniforms

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dear Team Members,

Bravo Zulu and #2 on you!! Thanks for everything you do to keep that Purple Promise throbbing and pulsing!! Lately, some bad attitude employees have been complaining about uniforms, saying that "they're worn-out", and that "there are no replacements". Well, to that, I say SHAME ON YOU!!

Our top-notch engineers have assured me that your extremely high-quality Stan Hermann Team ActionWear will last at least 30 years under normal conditions. That means that many of you must have been abusing your uniforms, and that is not the responsibility of FedEx. I have personally researched this, and I know that we spend about $1.00 for each of your uniforms in total, an extreme hit on our budget. The factories in Malaysia and Bangladesh who produce them use only the highest quality polyester...so fine that you can read through it!! If you want new uniform items, BUY THEM YOURSELVES on eBay or at Goodwill. God knows we pay you well enough already, and you are pissing me off.

I'll be honest with you...we are broke at FedEx. Between upgrading our aircraft and vehicle fleet and paying you industry-leading wages and benefits, there is barely any profit at Express. You can trust me. We are suffering right along with you trying to pump-up the stock prices before it exp...oh, I'm not supposed to say that? OK, well, how about me cutting down usage on my personal jet from 30 days per month to 29? No? How about me only getting a 20% raise this year and a $2M bonus? I CAN'T SAY THAT EITHER?!!
Do you want me to read from a SCRIPT, for God's sakes!!

I truly care about each and every one of you lazy, Friday pace mother...JEEZ, why don't you just put a muzzle on me, Fred?

I Love You All,

MT3

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I saw front line last week and especially noticed that he never waved his hands.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder if he's on here?

Glorifiedpackmule

I go into a video code and then proceed to take my morning deuce while I'm "watching frontline" Every month. Feels good to get paid to do something I'd be doing at home anyways. Screw you, sir.

whenIgetthere

OMG, reminds me when he visited my station last year, the first thing he stated was that he knew we all had our Monday thru Thursday pace, and we were all guilty of Friday pace when it suited us. What an :censored2:!

SmithBarney

I saw front line last week and especially noticed that he never waved his hands.
Hmmmmmmmmmm, wonder if he's on here?

Funny you mention that... someone at our STA said the same thing to me..

BTW the first frontline I've seen in 2 years... LOL sure would be nice if we had chairs to sit in at our STA

DontThrowPackages

OMG, reminds me when he visited my station last year, the first thing he stated was that he knew we all had our Monday thru Thursday pace, and we were all guilty of Friday pace when it suited us. What an :censored2:!
Guess our station is missing the whole Friday pace. We all want to get the hell out and start our weekends. The sooner the better. If he came up to anyone(most of us) and said," I grant you 1400 clocked out every friday". You would see powerpads spinning in the air, with a dust trail, as couriers run to their cars to leave.

CJinx

Then prove it! If its true, then I support your outrage. Until then, you're just talking out your ass. Someone isn't guilty of misconduct just because you don't like them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then prove it! If its true, then I support your outrage. Until then, you're just talking out your ass. Someone isn't guilty of misconduct just because you don't like them.

There was a former participant in the forums here who seemed to know exactly where the flights landed and who was on them. Then he disappeared. It makes sense because Thornton still owns a primary residence in Chicago.

whenIgetthere

Guess our station is missing the whole Friday pace. We all want to get the hell out and start our weekends. The sooner the better. If he came up to anyone(most of us) and said," I grant you 1400 clocked out every friday". You would see powerpads spinning in the air, with a dust trail, as couriers run to their cars to leave.

I think that was his point, that Friday's, some CRR's are quicker. Of course, Friday is a slower day on the delivery side here, so naturally people would be done earlier. That would never enter Happy Hands thought process, though.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Why don't YOU prove that it's NOT true?

That's the procedure we have to use.

CJinx

Why don't YOU prove that it's NOT true?
Right. Guilty until proven innocent. The sky is green and the oceans are red to the blind, and folks like you can't see past your own hate for your job which you're too afraid to do anything about but post anonymously on a forum. Might as well make **** up to outrage those who might not be willing to fact check your statements.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Right. Guilty until proven innocent. The sky is green and the oceans are red to the blind, and folks like you can't see past your own hate for your job which you're too afraid to do anything about but post anonymously on a forum. Might as well make **** up to outrage those who might not be willing to fact check your statements.

Too bad you're not over here at Express, and then your eyes might be opened. Please understand that MT3 and all of the other top dogs are making major bank, especially now since the stock is getting higher. When one of them comes to town, it's like Jesus has decided to pay your station a visit. They fly in on a corporate jet, and then their posse of VPs, MDs, and managers flock around them like groupies. Plus, they have security, because someone like me might decide to toss a PowerPad at them.

The OP who talked about Thornton commuting by jet had good information. His plane was landing at a small executive airport outside ORD, and Thornton had been seen in-person getting on and off the plane. If we were getting a fair shake, I could care less if Thornton had his own personal teleporter, jet, and helicopter. But, we're "broke", and we can't afford extravagant behaviors by our "leaders". Matt would like you...you're clueless.

MT3 has a well-deserved reputation as a bastard. That's how he got where he is, and that's the new model for leaders at Express. The more abusive you are, the better. Our elite are just that...elite. While they do their level best to kill-off our middle-class jobs and drive 40+ employees out the door, they are living like kings while they tell us the company is going broke. For many years, Express profits were used to build Ground infrastructure, while Express employees suffered through low or no raises, benefit cuts, and general mistreatment. The RLA, which Smith has invested hundreds of millions of dollars into, makes sure we cannot unionize.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Too bad you're not over here at Express, and then your eyes might be opened. Please understand that MT3 and all of the other top dogs are making major bank, especially now since the stock is getting higher. When one of them comes to town, it's like Jesus has decided to pay your station a visit. They fly in on a corporate jet, and then their posse of VPs, MDs, and managers flock around them like groupies. Plus, they have security, because someone like me might decide to toss a PowerPad at them.

The OP who talked about Thornton commuting by jet had good information. His plane was landing at a small executive airport outside ORD, and Thornton had been seen in-person getting on and off the plane. If we were getting a fair shake, I could care less if Thornton had his own personal teleporter, jet, and helicopter. But, we're "broke", and we can't afford extravagant behaviors by our "leaders". Matt would like you...you're clueless.

MT3 has a well-deserved reputation as a bastard. That's how he got where he is, and that's the new model for leaders at Express. The more abusive you are, the better. Our elite are just that...elite. While they do their level best to kill-off our middle-class jobs and drive 40+ employees out the door, they are living like kings while they tell us the company is going broke. For many years, Express profits were used to build Ground infrastructure, while Express employees suffered through low or no raises, benefit cuts, and general mistreatment. The RLA, which Smith has invested hundreds of millions of dollars into, makes sure we cannot unionize.
Also we've lived through all this. Cjinx hasn't.

Everytime we turn around the demands on us are raised while the pay stagnates just so people like MT3 can live a lavish lifestyle. And with all the shenanigans they've pulled while throwing us under the bus, no wonder we're not gonna give the Memphis elite any benefit of the doubt.