Much thanks!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I found this site, quite by accident last year. My UPS driver and I started getting to know each other and we could see it leading further so I thought I would learn what I could about UPS so I could hold a conversation with him about his work. I have to say, you guys have CRACKED ME UP!!! I come to this site when I need a good laugh because you never fail. I know what you do is extremely hard work so it is really good to see the sense of humor that is displayed on here. There are a few of you whose posts I really look forward to reading. I created a login just to say "thanks!"
Ok so how hot of an Ol Gal are ya!!!

Laughingitup

I am just here for the laughs
It's a term we use in the South. By the way I like your Spunk!!
Well, I am from the south but am not familiar with this term...I like GRITS...and the picture...well that may have to wait a bit...I don't want to give away too much information on my first day here...but on the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner scale...I blow it out of the water!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, I am from the south but am not familiar with this term...I like GRITS...and the picture...well that may have to wait a bit...I don't want to give away too much information on my first day here...but on the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner scale...I blow it out of the water!
That's what I'am talkin about a girl with confidence

Laughingitup

I am just here for the laughs
That's what I'am talkin about a girl with confidence
Full of confidence plus I don't want to have to explain to my UPS driver why my picture is floating around this forum all of a sudden...that would be an interesting conversation to have with him. He doesn't even know I have created an account...and I may not tell him for a while...why give away my secrets? He thinks I rock because I seem to know so much about UPS..he has no idea where my intel comes from...and I am not sure I am willing to give away my secrets just yet.