Mud Volleyball Tournament

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
DQblizzard.jpg

Did it once, fun but pretty dirty how disgusting that mud gets.
Not that many bikinis, but the ones I saw, WOWSA
Thank god there was a neighborhood DQ to cool my libido. :cold:

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
My building has one of these every year. Never went but I heard it was pretty fun.
Does anyone else do this? And what happens during those tournaments?
I'm too late to sign up this year but it would be cool to hear about from anyone else who has a building sport tournament.
The last organized thing I remember us having was a car show. We haven't had one since because everyone bitched and complained because they didn't win an award. So they had to make an award for everyone. I can't even look at those guys the same after that.

arice11

IT was a blast actually. There was only 3 people from my building there. Both supervisors and both were so drunk they started getting all hug happy and belligerent with me. Ask me to get some Grey Goose. Hahaha This is my new supervisor for the unload we're talking here.
What a great day. Saw so many hotties. And cruising the pits with my cousins we had people recognizing us and partied with us.
People in all different types of costumes from all around the city.
It was reminiscent of a hippie commune, except there were hundreds of cops and security there.

upschuck

IT was a blast actually. There was only 3 people from my building there. Both supervisors and both were so drunk they started getting all hug happy and belligerent with me. Ask me to get some Grey Goose. Hahaha This is my new supervisor for the unload we're talking here.
What a great day. Saw so many hotties. And cruising the pits with my cousins we had people recognizing us and partied with us.
People in all different types of costumes from all around the city.
It was reminiscent of a hippie commune, except there were hundreds of cops and security there.
Glad you had some fun.

arice11

They had dug about 120 courts out in the middle of our south-valley district.
The after party was awesome too. Looks like the UW got this this thing down to a science.
All of our local radio stations were there too. I wish there was a way I could start a UPS newspaper flier for events like that. Tie them into getting more new-hires to donate to UW as well as bring them together for drunken dunking dirty fun.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My point was everyone sees what they want to see, rather it be a co-worker in revealing swimwear or new hire females in bikinis! We're all entitled to enjoy the fantasy I guess, was what I was getting at.

UPS females in bathing attire? I'll pass.

olympic_swimteam.jpg