multiple master contracts

BigBrownSanta

economy is also tanking and other companies are laying of tens of thousands of people but hey shoot for the moon its your soap opera.

Meanwhile back at 710 headquarters - crickets chirping.

Are you saying UPS is on the verge of bankruptcy? That UPS sees no economic recovery in the future? I'd think the company would love to invest in their employees rather than have another 5 years of missed pieces and service failures.

Maybe you'd better sell your stock now Tie, while you still have a chance, before the company goes out of business because one local ASKED for .30 cents more what the company has already agreed to pay the rest of the country.

And yes, .35 and .35 does equal an average .52 cents an hour pay raise. If it were your paycheck, you'd surely understand the math.

tieguy

Banned
Actually I think the crickets chirping are for your stale routine. Maybe when your in town you can swing by Zanees on N. Wells and polish it up between shifts.

I thought i might stop by there and line up a gig for negotiating team.

Meanwhile back at 710 headquarters it appears painters are painting some of the trim on the building now back to your favorite 705 soap opera.

tieguy

Banned
Are you saying UPS is on the verge of bankruptcy? That UPS sees no economic recovery in the future? I'd think the company would love to invest in their employees rather than have another 5 years of missed pieces and service failures.

Maybe you'd better sell your stock now Tie, while you still have a chance, before the company goes out of business because one local ASKED for .30 cents more what the company has already agreed to pay the rest of the country.

And yes, .35 and .35 does equal an average .52 cents an hour pay raise. If it were your paycheck, you'd surely understand the math.

Ho HO HO santa does not understand a simple economic principle that you don't shoot for the moon when the economy is tanking. Make sure you bring plenty of coal for the bad little boys and girls at 705.

Meanwhile back at 710 headquarters- new flash it appears the painters are about to take their paid ten minute break. Now back to your favorite 705 soap opera.

Mike Hawk

Watch the management goon applauded 710 for keeping everyone in the dark, what a great way to lead a democratic institution. Maybe the presidential candidates should do that, say nothing and have everyone vote knowing nothing.

BigBrownSanta

Ho HO HO santa does not understand a simple economic principle that you don't shoot for the moon when the economy is tanking. Make sure you bring plenty of coal for the bad little boys and girls at 705.

Another simple economic principle would be don't force your employees to strike when the economy is tanking, your customers may decide to not come back when the pi$$ing contest is over.

tieguy

Banned

Another simple economic principle would be don't force your employees to strike when the economy is tanking, your customers may decide to not come back when the pi$ contest is over.

HO HO HO santa no ones forcing the employees to strike and if it happens the perps will be the tdu nazi's running the local not the company. Have another sip of the cool aid and give me another piece of that propaganda pie. Do any of you goons actually think or do you all use your brains to memorize the union propaganda. why is it you can't memorize safety questions but you memorize the propaganda cold.

Dutch Dawg

Meanwhile back at 710 headquarters- new flash it appears the painters are about to take their paid ten minute break. Now back to your favorite 705 soap opera.

...Have another sip of the cool aid...

Again Tie you have proven by these comments your belief that it is more effective in this discussion to incite emotion among the audience than to debate fact. But then that is your goal, isn't it?

Your repeated use of the 'kool aid' comments is no less offensive than 'they ought to take him out back and lynch em' to many, yet you somehow believe that is an acceptable statement to be made in society today. The irony is there are probably more people alive today that were impacted by the Jonesboro incident than survivors of lynchings. So while you may find the 'kool aid' phrase cute and adorable, it really has no place here.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Again Tie you have proven by these comments your belief that it is more effective in this discussion to incite emotion among the audience than to debate fact. But then that is your goal, isn't it?

Your repeated use of the 'kool aid' comments is no less offensive than 'they ought to take him out back and lynch em' to many, yet you somehow believe that is an acceptable statement to be made in society today. The irony is there are probably more people alive today that were impacted by the Jonesboro incident than survivors of lynchings. So while you may find the 'kool aid' phrase cute and adorable, it really has no place here.

Dawg the kool aid comment is a very valid reference.

You have a crew at 705 that is inexperienced in running this local. they are panicking where more experienced BA's would not have.

they are also playing games with peoples livelyhoods as they did stalling negotiations for 200 locked up arbitrations that they caused.

you have a membership that blindly follows whatever this green leadership group throws out there. Even guys like Cachsux who I always admired for being his own man now blindly follows the mantra.

This is definitely a kool aid event taking place.

Dawg you really need to look at what is going on and turn the brainwashing receptors of.

Mike Hawk

You have a crew at 705 that is inexperienced in running this local. they are panicking where more experienced BA's would not have.
Amazing how much Tieguy knows considering he has never met any of them, just heard about them over the internet, and that one BA he talked to.

they are also playing games with peoples livelyhoods as they did stalling negotiations for 200 locked up arbitrations that they caused.
Pretty sure UPS violated the contract 200 times, but it is always the unions fault with Tie.

you have a membership that blindly follows whatever this green leadership group throws out there. Even guys like Cachsux who I always admired for being his own man now blindly follows the mantra.
More assumptions, how many of the 13,000 members do you know Tie?

In your post.

Dawg you really need to look at what is going on and turn the brainwashing receptors of.
How do you turn them "of"?

tourists24

Another simple economic principle would be don't force your employees to strike when the economy is tanking,
the economy is tanking? really? I think Phil Gramm may be right

Even guys like Cachsux who I always admired for being his own man now blindly follows the mantra.

KoolAidMan__Thumbnail.gif

:" ..: ,: `"; .; :...: .'" (Bite Me in Braille)

Last edited:

705red

Browncafe Steward

They have alot of experience at defending the members! Our negotiator has over 30 years bargaining contracts. Whos panicking? You and the customers not us the members, we have done all we can. I have a feeling that alot of people will start getting transferred as a result of this strike.

You cant stall something that hasnt started. Ups stalled by canceling a meeting when we are down to the wire.

We see the members getting representation and having rights in the work place again and in doing so the power is growing. Ups is doing their best to attempt to upset the members so that they can put the old guard back in. Ups could control the old guard. However it is back firing, putting the contract online wa the smartest thing to do. Now the members can really see what ups thinks of them.

Tie anymore rumors from the loverboy agent of yours?

tieguy

Banned
They have alot of experience at defending the members! Our negotiator has over 30 years bargaining contracts. Whos panicking? You and the customers not us the members, we have done all we can. I have a feeling that alot of people will start getting transferred as a result of this strike.

Red thats pretty sad if your guy has thirty years of experience yet has mishandled these talks as badly as he has.

705red

Browncafe Steward

Red thats pretty sad if your guy has thirty years of experience yet has mishandled these talks as badly as he has.
Hahahaha now thats a spin job. The proof is in the pudding, lets just see what the final outcome is before you start pointing fingers.