Murdoch Fun and Games for TOS!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Murdochs corupt empire is about to crumble. The United States will begin an investigation into FOX SPEWS here to see if anything dubious has occured (other than giving glen beck and sarah paling airtime) .

I hope once and for all, the FOXED SPEWS corp gets called out for being a low down scummy news operation.

News corp stock has been falling and I hope it tumbles to oblivion.

Peace.

Murdochs corupt empire is about to crumble. The United States will begin an investigation into FOX SPEWS here to see if anything dubious has occured (other than giving glen beck and sarah paling airtime) .

I hope once and for all, the FOXED SPEWS corp gets called out for being a low down scummy news operation.

News corp stock has been falling and I hope it tumbles to oblivion.

Peace.
The exact same principles should be applied to ALL "news" services. Do you just give all others a pass?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The FOXED SPEWS corporation stock should tumble pretty good this week costing MURDOCK millions if not billions in losses.

Looks like Karma is coming around to the most corupt news organization in the world.. I hope that the investigation into FOXED SPEWS here in america shows the same criminality and it gets kicked off our airwaves as well.

I am cheering for a collapse of the NEWS CORP company.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WOW if Fox News goes off the air, then all those other cable networks news will have only themselves to feed upon.
Now that would be fun.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW if Fox News goes off the air, then all those other cable networks news will have only themselves to feed upon.
Now that would be fun.

NO need to feed on their own, life should return to normal without FOXED SPEWS poisoning the airwaves. Now if we could only clear the A.M. banding of right wing zealots who use hate speach as a forum.

Peace.

wkmac

NO need to feed on their own, life should return to normal without FOXED SPEWS poisoning the airwaves. Now if we could only clear the A.M. banding of right wing zealots who use hate speach as a forum.

Peace.

Did you see where the London police chief and assist. chief have also resigned? FBI also looking into this matter here in the states. This thing is starting to get big and here's an interesting bit of news not out widely at least yet. I've heard there may be an Anonymous angle to all of this to come out later. If true, boy is that a ball buster!

Talk about hitting the plutocracy where they live!

raceanoncr

Now that would be fun.

Peace.

WOW! That would be GREAT!

I'd love to return to the day when we could have network NBC's parent company, General Electric, do business as usual in Iran, so they can build guns and bombs to kill Americans, without harassment from stooopid people like Fox!

Fox News. I guess about 865 million was spent on a variety of illegal things, especially payoffs.Imus in the Morning.
I guess they put that on their operation expenses, $10,000 to so-n-so for bribes and other illegal actions.

There is no doubt that they did some bribing, illegal wire tapping etc. Heads should roll.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW! That would be GREAT!

I'd love to return to the day when we could have network NBC's parent company, General Electric, do business as usual in Iran, so they can build guns and bombs to kill Americans, without harassment from stooopid people like Fox!

The only one who is responsible for ARMING Iran is Ronald Reagan, take up your history with the right wing who continues to arm our enemies over the last 5 decades.

Peace.