Music For Peak Season

box_beeyotch

Honestly I listen to country radio stations. Not the greatest music, but something about it keeps me from flying off the handle.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Honestly I listen to country radio stations. Not the greatest music, but something about it keeps me from flying off the handle.
Nothing wrong with country music dude at all. I jamm all year everyday, soothes the soul and keeps me entertained and not bored. Probably wont be too much jamming on the clock now through peak cause ill have a jumper so that's cool lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've been listening to country a lot lately over the past 6 months or more. I like all music, but really seem to like the story telling of country.

My Christmas song.....

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I listen to Howard Stern in the morning, then when I pick up my helper I change over to a hip-hop station on Sirius, then after lunch I change it over to either a 90s rock channel on sirius (Lithium, Octane, etc) or a top 40 type channel.

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
channel 6,7,32, or 27 on Sirius radio. stern, Thomas, and George noury too to change it up.

cds also. easy listening like james taylor, neil young, Elton, and simon and whats his name.

ol skool

Cementups

Box Monkey
channel 6,7,32, or 27 on Sirius radio. stern, Thomas, and George noury too to change it up.

cds also. easy listening like james taylor, neil young, Elton, and simon and whats his name.

ol skool

I usually am on either The Highway or Hits 1 until noon. Then at noon I listen to Covino & Rich on 102 followed by Jay Thomas. Then back to music after Jay is over.
Every once in a while on Wednesdays I will tune into The All-Out Shown the Eminem Channel. Rude Jude is hilarious with Lord Sear, especially on White People Wednesdays and when they play Black, white or other.