"Music That Makes You Want To Slash Your Wrists"!!!!

DS

Fenderbender
I always hated that Steve Miller song "Take the money and run"
shot a man while robbing his castle,got the money hey you know they got away...
wtf is up with the redneck house robbin' storyline?
Steve Miller is (was) a riff theiving nimrod with with money and a synthesiser
jmho
space cowboy my @ss

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rod's post of Roseanne reminded me of something I read about her in Entertainment. Her show called Roseanne's Nuts......from her Hawaii macadamia nut farm, was calcelled after one season.

She stays with a guy, Johnnie, and they sold a sitcom idea....I think it's called Upwardly Mobile and it's about a Trailer Park and the people who live there.

I don't care for her politics, but back when she had the show with John Goodman and the kids.....that was a funny show and totally blue collar comedy instead of like the Cosby show where they were rich.

More people in the world could relate to the Conner family than the Huxtables. Roseanne's show also brought us Johnnie Galecki (Big Bang Theory), Sarah Chalk (Scrubs, Mad Love) , Sarah Gilbert (ER and Big Bang Theory), Laurie Metcalf (Big Bang Theory and some Desperate Housewives. IMO Laurie is one of the funniest comedic actresses today.

Michael Fishman as D.J.......well, not everybody makes it big!!

I think Roseanne should enjoy her retirement and her constant use of "medical marijuana". Her show ran for 9 years and I enjoyed it.........but I like the trailer park comedy idea and I hope she puts young funny people in it.

texan

[video=youtube;hmvd_QIvboM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmvd_QIvboM[/video]Disco Duck
Six million people bought this song in 1976.