must ask permission to go to the restroom

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

honestly if your on the dock or in the yard and you only have to piss, the best thing to do is just piss between 2 trailers that way u dont have to walk all the way to the bathroom

overnite didnt even care when we did that, its 10x quicker and your just pissing on concrete

Here at UPS we have indoor plumbing.

We have a :censored2: that works on the reload shift .he is in his twenties and he thinks he is a hard ass.That lasted about 1 day ,I don't work the reload but I have filled in before onthat shift .I can't stand young punks with a little power.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
honestly if your on the dock or in the yard and you only have to piss, the best thing to do is just piss between 2 trailers that way u dont have to walk all the way to the bathroom

overnite didnt even care when we did that, its 10x quicker and your just pissing on concrete
Anybody with a sense of smell would mind this tactic.:sick:

City Driver

we are an open dock and its just piss, and the piss is goin on the concrete outside

it dont bother me......if i step in a little piss with my boots its not gonna bother me, i stepped in much worse

bigbrownhen

Sorry dude, that is nasty. I can understand a tree out in the country, but not where someone could step in it. I have stepped in worse as well, but cows and dogs aren't the smartest creatures known to man.

buni g

we had a dock worker fired for doing just this. i find this practice along with piss bottles to be disgusting, lame and LAZY. think about it driving down the road piss in a bottle oops got some on my hands grab the steering wheel and continue on with your drive next driver get to hold onto your urine. oops pissed on the seat next driver unwittingly gets to sits on your urine. are you diaper trained or what. wow i was ranting i won't apologize. :angry: back to the original post. yeah i guess they have a right to know where you are but i don't see how they can deny you. we have guys that will sit in the can and text msg the whole time maybe thats why they are pressing the issue.:why:

buni g

hell come to think of it we had a driver fired for doing that at a customer site (had him on candid camera) he got his job back though cause they took longer than 10 days (as per the contract) to decide what to do.:smart:

M

Mike23

Here's how you screw with our prepuberty sups in this situation.

Fill a bottle with apple juice and tell'em you really have to go. If he says no, go get your bottle and poor it infront of him. You COULD get in trouble for it but never heard of anyone being in trouble for pouring out apple juice ;)

I had one of those little punks tell me he wanted to 'take it across the street' with me. I was tempted to call the 800 # on'em but why bother? They don't get fired or relocated. They get told to say they're sorry and they'll never do it again...Maybe he wanted to buy me an ice cream?

I wish UPS would hire a young manager who's danglers have actually dropped (trying to come up with a new term for that is tough! Hope it doesn't get edited ;) ). Or even better, sups who don't live with their mommy and daddy anymore. Maybe then they could get a grip on reality.

trenjct

Don't touch. Leave area. Notify supervisor..... so he can call for the HazMat responder to clean up the nice biological specimen you just left all over your work area. :happy-very:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
I believe management has the right to know that you are using the bathroom. But they cannot deny the use. So I would tell my supervisor that I am using the bathroom but I surely wouldn't ask his permission to do so.

tieguy

Banned
we are an open dock and its just piss, and the piss is goin on the concrete outside

it dont bother me......if i step in a little piss with my boots its not gonna bother me, i stepped in much worse

you had a lot of sympathy here when you started this thread. this response won't score any points. People do not want to smell your urine much less step through it or touch it.