must ask permission to go to the restroom

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
i still dont see the big deal

also sometimes dockworkers climb down a ladder into the yard and go to this small grass patch by a fence to pee (and smoke cigarettes, me not included)

but even peeing into the yard isnt a big deal to me at all.....like i said im a jockey, driver and dockworker and i cant think of the last time my feet were in the yard right under the dock......you always pull the trailer out before pretrip or closing swing doors
City Driver, you put the Pee in UPS.:sick: Here's your updated equipment. Oh, and you may want to see your Dr, as frequent urination may mean that you may have diabetes. If you have to go bad enough that you just drop your zipper and go, you may have a problem.

Diabetes insipidus (DI) is a condition characterized by excessive thirst and excretion of large amounts of urine.
UPSfreight.jpg
UPSFreight2.jpg
urinalysis.jpg

City Driver

no i just drink alot of water because its good for you....i dont remember sayin "i had to piss so bad i just couldnt hold it so i hopped out of the truck and pissed on the ground"

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
no i just drink alot of water because its good for you....i dont remember sayin "i had to piss so bad i just couldnt hold it so i hopped out of the truck and pissed on the ground"
So you're saying that you can hold it, but don't and pee on a dock?:knockedout: I think it's time you went to charm school, so's ya can learn you some of that thar etiquette/manners.:surprised:

bluehdmc

I grew up on a farm of sorts, if you were working in the yard and had to pee when I was younger and it was 200 yards to the house or 5 yards to go behind the bushes, you know the bushes got watered. Granted between trailers is not good, but the army didn't dig a latrine when we were marching to the rifle range, if we stopped everyone just stepped off the trail and peed.
Wasn't there a discussion here recently about "bathroom bottles" in pkg cars? I don't know if anyone has noticed but UPS does not really put a lot of bathrooms in hubs, some of them seem to be quite few and only in certain areas, like driver locker rooms, not usually near feeder doors. A lot of those rooms can be quite disgusting at the end of the nite sort. Some of the things some people do!!!
Makes you wonder what their homes look like, and the only one they hurt is the porter.
As far as the original post, I don't think it's right to have to "ask" when you want to go to the bathroom, just tell the sup. And bring a bottle and fill it from the fountain for drinking.

rod

Retired 22 years
Every man should be able to pee in his yard off his deck. ---Oh- you are talking about truck yards and docks- not decks. Excuse me- carry on.