MVP's

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Football has officially started. Pittsburgh won thurs night but lost T. Polamalu for 3 to 6 weeks. Bad news for Pittsburgh.

Who would you like to see get MVP this year.

My pick - Eli Manning.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
NYG 33 DAL 31

Now that was deserving of an MVP for Eli :foamfinger:
That was ugly if you're a Cowboys fan, but I'm sure everyone else thoroughly enjoyed seeing Jerry Jones get beat in his new stadium. Honestly I can't blame them, he's pretty insufferable.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That was ugly if you're a Cowboys fan, but I'm sure everyone else thoroughly enjoyed seeing Jerry Jones get beat in his new stadium. Honestly I can't blame them, he's pretty insufferable.
For as long as I can remember I have hated Dallas. Did you see the interview with JJ? He is an insufferable a&&. If NYG, loses the rest of the year, which I am quite certain they won't, that one win will have been worth it.

When Eli first started everyone nay-sayed his abilities. Will he ever or he will never be as good as Peyton. Well he has earned his right to be called Eli Manning. He isn't Peyton's little brother, or Archies son anymore. He HAS come into his own. Everyone can say what they want about Tom Brady (he is good) but so is Eli. He deserves a repeat of last years MVP.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Drew Brees - MVP
This is what I would love to see.

I am going to make room in my head and accept that I feel the MVP is quickly showing himself to be that old guy from Kiln, MS.

I forgot his name...Farvay or something similar.

(Eat your heart out out Ted!!!! )