My 30th day tomorrow.

El Correcto

god is dead
Some things to keep in mind to qualify.
Be a Yes man.
Do everything your told with a :censored2:he eating grin on your face.
Misload? Run it. Someone has your misload? Go get it it.

Run your route like you was trained. Don't deviate unless it is to make service on a premium package or getting a pickup before they close.

Keep your truck organised! This is important. It don't have to be perfect, but you should know what is where in there at all times.

Follow the methods. Complete stops at unregulated intersections. Hand rail. No packages in the cab. Don't diad and drive. Out of sight out out of weather for DR.

Since the last few got DQ'D for production, I started using my breaks for travelling from my commercial deliverys to resist and again for my pick ups and my drive to center. It's important to not scan anything during this time.

Mostly though it's this.
No accidents
No injuries
No service failures
I've heard if you get in a wreck off the clock in PC the insurance wont cover it you are liable.

Brisket

ok. I just see some people post here that making it through that probation period can be rough and saw where others were let go before they even finished.

Like Deemster said, follow the methods, , if there is ever any question, ask your Sup, let THEM make the decision, that way you are not responsible.

Good luck.

Brisket

I've heard if you get in a wreck off the clock in PC the insurance wont cover it you are liable.

Why in the world would you be in a pc off the clock??? You would be fired for a laundry list of things.

Whether or not you get your job back is VERY questionable also!

Smh...

El Correcto

god is dead
Why in the world would you be in a pc off the clock??? You would be fired for a laundry list of things.

Whether or not you get your job back is VERY questionable also!

Smh...
Just what I've heard said to people that skip lunch. Op guy mentioned coding his drive time as breaks if I read it correctly.

SaladTosser

Kill me now
shi*

I forgot to do the 2 training modules in the DIAD today

using a helper and

when customers video

there's gonna be a report!

I once got a message on my diad saying I was the very last person to not do my diad training. The last person in the entire building with probably 300 drivers.

Savvy412

I remember my 30th day. I was more alert than ever and made sure to every thing right. And lurking on my PC was a misload for an area thats really close to our center so they told me to deliver it. On my way to deliver the misload was a field of deer and 2 of them ran across the road in front of me. That was my first scare. Then I get to the house and there is almost no room to turn my PC around cause I was in a 1000. So I had to do about a 15 point turn.... That misload added way too much stress to my day!

Moral of the story is to be extra careful on your 30th day! No one wants to make it all the way to the end and slip up. Speaking of... I wonder how many people screwed up on their 30th day and got Dq'd?

a driver in my hub (on his 30th day) went under a bridge...and..boom..(DECAPITATION!!) that suxxx

vvv

shi*

I forgot to do the 2 training modules in the DIAD today

using a helper and

when customers video

there's gonna be a report!
Just do as I do and answer EVERYTHING WRONG!! As when you sign/punch out it's the same as taking the training on regular paper and if you answer it all correctly then you are implying that you know and agree.