My bad day.

My bad nite:knockedout:. Was going for a pickup when this woman was coming at me and then made a left rite in to my PCar spun her 180. She and her 2 kids were ok i had to go to the H to get my legs looked at after slaming them in to the dash. Was back at work the next day and had to go on saffty rides with 5 bosses 1 the head boss / head manager:whiteflag:. Was a T3 but not my falt and UPS allso tells me not my falt:wink2:.Best part was i was covering for someone that nite
022.jpg
026.jpg
027.jpg
025.jpg

Last edited:

helenofcalifornia

What else you got in that lot? Glad everything worked out in your favor. Did you take the photos that night? What did the Mom say about why she turned in front of you? I really am kind of surprised that they didn't find you at fault for something. Congrats.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Bubbles, Glad all is well with you, just chalk this up as experience and be thankful you and that family was able to make it home. It probably wouldn't hurt (if you believe in him) to look up and just say thanks.

She told the cop she dint see me coming and was pulling in to a lot and was not looking ahead but to her left. Only the one pic from that nite had a hard time standing to get any more. The others are from a week after.

ups1990

I, noticed the snow. (How keen of me) Did the snow come into play?

How fortunate that no one was more seriously hurt.

Big Babooba

I, noticed the snow. (How keen of me) Did the snow come into play?

How fortunate that no one was more seriously hurt.
Just when did this accident occur? That is a lot of snow to be on the ground in late April. I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. I'm also glad that you weren't charged for it.

Stran

Holy Toledo
Tier 3 crash is an automatic ride with the Division Manager. First day back is an automatic ride...center manager or on car supervisor. Doesn't matter who is to blame for the crash. In our district the center eats a bear cost of $45,000. Glad everyone is OK and that you wern't charged with an avoidable!!! Working safe on the road is getting harder and harder. I think the UPS logo looks like $$$ to some people!!!

Hangingon

We had a sup that had an accident a few days ago while training a new driver. center manager had to go out with him the next day and do a safety ride.