My bad day.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Mr. Bubbles, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles New Member

My bad nite:knockedout:. Was going for a pickup when this woman was coming at me and then made a left rite in to my PCar spun her 180. She and her 2 kids were ok i had to go to the H to get my legs looked at after slaming them in to the dash. Was back at work the next day and had to go on saffty rides with 5 bosses 1 the head boss / head manager:whiteflag:. Was a T3 but not my falt and UPS allso tells me not my falt:wink2:.Best part was i was covering for someone that nite
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

If not your fault then why all the safety rides? Are they trying to make it your fault, as usual?
  3. Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles New Member

Found this out in the lot the other day.:surprised:
  4. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

What else you got in that lot? Glad everything worked out in your favor. Did you take the photos that night? What did the Mom say about why she turned in front of you? I really am kind of surprised that they didn't find you at fault for something. Congrats.
  5. User Name

User Name Only 230 Today?? lol

Bubbles, Glad all is well with you, just chalk this up as experience and be thankful you and that family was able to make it home. It probably wouldn't hurt (if you believe in him) to look up and just say thanks.
  6. Mr. Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles New Member

She told the cop she dint see me coming and was pulling in to a lot and was not looking ahead but to her left. Only the one pic from that nite had a hard time standing to get any more. The others are from a week after.
  7. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Glad everyone walked away OK!
  8. ups1990

ups1990 Well-Known Member

I, noticed the snow. (How keen of me) Did the snow come into play?

How fortunate that no one was more seriously hurt.
  9. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Just when did this accident occur? That is a lot of snow to be on the ground in late April. I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. I'm also glad that you weren't charged for it.
  10. blaeux35

blaeux35 New Member

new tractor 270 series
  11. Stran

Stran Holy Toledo

Tier 3 crash is an automatic ride with the Division Manager. First day back is an automatic manager or on car supervisor. Doesn't matter who is to blame for the crash. In our district the center eats a bear cost of $45,000. Glad everyone is OK and that you wern't charged with an avoidable!!! Working safe on the road is getting harder and harder. I think the UPS logo looks like $$$ to some people!!!
  12. Hangingon

Hangingon New Member

We had a sup that had an accident a few days ago while training a new driver. center manager had to go out with him the next day and do a safety ride.
  13. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Was he hung out to dry, crucified, and made to feel less than human and a disgrace to the delivery industry?