My Brown Cafe Habit

bigbrownhen

Just wanted to say howdy to everyone. My computer bit the dust and I havent replaced it yet. I just hijack one from my son when he comes home for a weekend.
Since I haven't been able to be on here much, it is funny how often I think of something I would like to post, like the storm out east, superbowl, what kind of car DS decided to buy, and other funny stuff. I must admit I am addicted to the BC.
I know Im not the only one. LOL

Wishing everyone well and hope to be back soon. :happy2:

browndevil

Just wanted to say howdy to everyone. My computer bit the dust and I havent replaced it yet. I just hijack one from my son when he comes home for a weekend.
Since I haven't been able to be on here much, it is funny how often I think of something I would like to post, like the storm out east, superbowl, what kind of car DS decided to buy, and other funny stuff. I must admit I am addicted to the BC.

Well time to get a new one we miss seeing you on here!!!

P

pickup

Time to break the addiction, you know it , I know it, we all know it. I envy you.

fethrs

Hi Hen, we do chat on Friday nights sometimes, if you get a chance come in and check out the new chat. Hope to see you, take care.