My choice

worldwide

More than half of the people that signed up on my route thought it would get me to leave the package for a locked apartment building, a box of wine, or their adult signature required top shelf medication.

I agree with the 1% estimate as realistic, yielding $720,000 in new revenue.
Unfortunately, that is pathetic for a national intuitive.

I see it fading away without most people even noticing.

Based on the last quarterly earnings call, My Choice is NOT fading away but growing beyond expectations. 5 million people are now enrolled in My Choice. Paid subscribers to the premium version of My Choice are bringing in around $2M in annual revenue to UPS. My Choice has been a success for UPS and the more that B2C shipments grow, the more that My Choice will grow. You can also make some assumptions from the acquistion of Kiala and the UPS Acess Point service in Europe to see the direction and options that will soon be coming to the U.S. for residential deliveries.

Indecisi0n

I don't understand how people with high claims (now signature required) are able to add a sign release for their packages even though it says in the Diad NO DR.

worldwide

I don't understand how people with high claims (now signature required) are able to add a sign release for their packages even though it says in the Diad NO DR.

If they are a registered user of My Choice and opt for an electronic signature to release the package, they agree that no claims can be filed for the shipment. The shipper is protected because the responsibility is now on the receiver that is enrolled in My Choice and agrees to no claims.

If they are a registered user of My Choice and opt for an electronic signature to release the package, they agree that no claims can be filed for the shipment. The shipper is protected because the responsibility is now on the receiver that is enrolled in My Choice and agrees to no claims.
Throw and go.baby!....lol

Indecisi0n

So then what do you answer when the DIAD asks "Have you follow high claims procedure?" Last I checked that procedure didn't allow DR.