My cousin Mark

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by fethrs, Jul 1, 2009.

1. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

My goofball cousin Mark will be on Wipeout tonight on ABC 8 PST. Not sure about other time zones. Tune in for a good laugh. He is the short, "fat" (beer belly) bald one. He's a nut and it shows. Should be funny.

2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I will go check it out. Haven't seen the show yet so it will give me a good excuse!

3. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

We watch it and will definitely be watching tonight. Hmmm, I'm wondering if Mark likes that description of himself?:wink2:

4. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

He wont but it's true and he'll laugh it off.

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Is he a tv star? Has he been on any other shows?
    What is Wipeout about?

6. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

He's not really a tv star unless this show makes him one, which I doubt, and he had not been on any other shows but he has been on the news a few times. Here is a link about the show, for some reason the abc video is very slow, but you can get an idea.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/wipeout/index?pn=index

7. over9five

LOL, good link - I now understand!

I'll be watching! (looks painful)

8. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

FOOL! I tell you, he is a fool, but he's a funny fool.

Lasted edited by : Jul 1, 2009
  9. stevetheupsguy

That was hilarious, fethrs. Please tell him that we were cracking up the whole time.

10. over9five

He was definitely the one we wanted to win! Make sure you tell him, "Good job!"

11. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

You guys are giving it away. I won't get to see it for another 45 minutes.

12. stevetheupsguy

Sorry dilli, forgot the time zone difference.

13. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Time zone difference cracks me up in this situation. I'ts only 6:36 here. I am going to miss a big party at local watering hole my cousin hangs out at. But the good news is, I am going to record it on DVD and that will make up for missing the party, it will fun to watch after Sunday football games.

14. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

We love that show, its a great silly family show. Rare to find these days. I have it on DVR, so Ill be sure to cheer for cousin Mark.

15. rod

rod retired and happy

its amazing more people don't get hurt on that show--- they take some nasty falls

16. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

If the first contestant was your cousin, then I saw him. That course really beats people up !

17. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

He did pretty good getting to the final 4. Good job. I had never taken the time to watch the show before. It was fun to watch though I don't think I would want to participate.

18. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

He said he was so sore after the show he could barely drive home from LA. I've yet to hear from any other cousins, don't know if that's good or bad...

19. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

It was and it did, he is so out of shape I can't believe he even tried it. He made it through the physical by the skin of his teeth.

20. over9five

So what became of Mark? Has he gone on to bigger and better things? Will he make a return appearance?