My day (:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How about the crying you hear on the belt in the morning when guys see loads like this, and then they are in a 5:55?

Pooter

Man, I wish my loads looked like that :)

Give it time OP, you will be numb to the pain

image.jpg image.jpg

Notice the tire and crib on the back? Yep, can't lift the back door.

Last edited:

jaker

trolling
Hey now the trucks are not supposed to be like that , Orion wouldn't work if our trucks are loaded like that

You need to get on the phone call the head Orion guy and tell him that you are not able to pull from the 8000 shelf , they will come out and make sure it's loaded like it is in the Orion video

JackStraw

Not 100% on this, but I'm pretty certain that when J. Levis dreamed up Orion, he didn't have loads like this in mind.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
My main thing was not having room to get through the bulkhead and having room to work/operate near hand cart. The bad days were when having to constantly adjust packages shifting and blocking the bulkhead and hand cart. The rear door space can be jacked to high heaven, just give me some access for 1000-4000 sections and FL 1-2 and it'll work out.

tacken

My main thing was not having room to get through the bulkhead and having room to work/operate near hand cart. The bad days were when having to constantly adjust packages shifting and blocking the bulkhead and hand cart. The rear door space can be jacked to high heaven, just give me some access for 1000-4000 sections and FL 1-2 and it'll work out.[/QUOTE
Please. we have (3) PC on our line with a sign on the back that says perfect load. Maybe you should try that and see were it gets you. hahahahah. Squeaky wheel gets the oil..

Overpaid Union Thug

The bad loads happen when your preloader is told to "wrap it up" or "close it out". That's when they'll quickly toss irregs, bulk, and whatever else that hasn't been loaded yet, down the middle even though there is plenty of room on the floor under the shelves and/or on the shelves. That's when I unload that mess and reload it properly. And I code it as sort and load.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don't understand where you were going with that, Tacken. My point was, the OP's pictures don't really show a bad load at all, since there's plenty of room in the front of the cargo area.

Bottom rung

How about the crying you hear on the belt in the morning when guys see loads like this, and then they are in a 5:55?
Same here only they're done before five.

The bad loads happen when your preloader is told to "wrap it up" or "close it out". That's when they'll quickly toss irregs, bulk, and whatever else that hasn't been loaded yet, down the middle even though there is plenty of room on the floor under the shelves and/or on the shelves. That's when I unload that mess and reload it properly. And I code it as sort and load.
I won't code time unless I'm told to.

Yeah dude, I ain't sayin' it's pretty, but it really isn't that bad either. The fact that you can actually see all the way to your back door means it could be much worse. I'll take slightly shuffled over totally bricked any day of the week!