My day (:

Re-Raise

WzkTYcs.png
Just remember to turn the bad side away from the customer when you hand it to them

Anthonysg0113

i2krra.jpg
2i7xx6h.png

front/back

this was a couple days ago...
qz3nd3.jpg

(i had not driven at all, it was loaded this way)

but this is an everyday occurrence.
Anyone else?
That first pic looked like the regular loader. I've got the best loader in our center loading my P1200. And it's full. 450 to 550 pieces.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
2qteucg.jpg

LOL a p57? I can understand why you'd think you have 300 packages considering your truck is like 6 ft. What do they not trust you to drive a real truck?
When peak hits you get put in what they have.

I had a buddy go out with 300 stops in a p57 one peak. He couldn't open the bulkhead door until 2 pm.

That's a :censored2:ty load.

k21202225

Maybe you'll learn one day the smaller trucks are where it's at.
In the center I work at when you get assigned a route, there is a car that is assigned to that route as well. 300 packages in a short bus doesn't seem like it's "where its at". To each their own though. If they think you like that, soon you'll be "going out" with 700 in a p57. You might :censored2: your pants with excitement, BrownSlave.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In the center I work at when you get assigned a route, there is a car that is assigned to that route as well. 300 packages in a short bus doesn't seem like it's "where its at". To each their own though. If they think you like that, soon you'll have 700 in a p57. Enjoy.
Id rather be bricked out in a small truck than a big truck, you wanna know why? The bigger truck has way more boxes in it when its full= SIMPLE MATH PARTNER lol.

k21202225

Id rather be bricked out in a small truck than a big truck, you wanna know why? The bigger truck has way more boxes in it when its full= SIMPLE MATH PARTNER lol.
I'd rather have a decent life, enough respect for myself to not brag about being "bricked out" in a tiny, sweaty, truck. You're also wrong because there is a max to how many packages they can "brick you out" with. Do you really think dispatch would say to themselves hmm this one drives a 1200 lets "brick em" with 900 packages? This is just SIMPLE COMMON SENSE PARTNER.

rod

Retired 22 years

I could never understand these drivers that wanted a bigger truck. That only leads to one thing. When I went from a P-800 to a P-700 I was a happy camper. They didn't want to do it but I convinced then I would get it to work. Going from a P-800 high step-up stiff clutch piece of crap with a bazillion miles on it to a low riding smooth clutching, power steering truck was a no brainer.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'd rather have a decent life, enough respect for myself to not brag about being "bricked out" in a tiny, sweaty, truck. You're also wrong because there is a max to how many packages they can "brick you out" with. Do you really think dispatch would say to themselves hmm this one drives a 1200 lets "brick em" with 900 packages? This is just SIMPLE COMMON SENSE PARTNER.

Apparently you haven't work at UPS too long. They like to fill empty spaces